1.1

_____________

12/21/15: confused

dear ashton and calum,

today is saturday and i really don't think this date is gonna work out. my mom is mad at me and hasn't talked to me since wednesday. what did i do wrong? i like luke and i'm happy with it. isnt that all that should matter?

michael buttoned up his flannel, fixing the collars on his wrists. he's never worn a flannel without it being open, but he liked it anyway.

after sprayig cologne on his body and swallowing an anxiety pill, he was ready. paranoid of his mom seeing him and saying something, michael quickly put on his vans and denim coat and went out the door to wait for luke.

the time was 6:54 when luke pulled up into his driveway. michael had a rush of relief go through him as he sat down next to luke, giving a small smile.

"you look good." luke said.

"eh, it's okay i guess. thank you, though." michael glanced at luke's attire. It was similar to michael's, but he wore dress shoes and a watch for a classier look.

after about a 15 minute drive in the dusk evening, luke pulled up to a cliff. like the ones in the movies. the setting was romantic and comforting. it was definitaley a date. luke pulled into a parking spot and turned the car off, but left the radio on. he then pulled out a cd from the glove compartment titled "comforting words". the first song was hold on till may by pierce the veil.

michael's heart dropped as the first guitar chords started. as coincidental as it seemed, calum ashton and michael used to sing this with their guitars and drum set when they felt sad and out of place. they always helped each other.

"so, do you like pierce the veil?" luke asked, turning the volume from 7 to 13. michael nodded and waited for the lyric that ashton calum and him always belted out loud.

"big deal she said i guess your official" michael sang sharply. luke smiled and sang the next line.

"i only said it cause i know what it's like to feel burned out." michael looked into luke's eyes as he sang. his voice was decent. michael then leaned in, waiting for the right moment.

"but tonight i'll make you feel beautiful once again." michael said with the song, pressing his lips onto luke's.

it caught luke by surprise but he then started to kiss back, putting his hands on michael's chest. they finally lost breath and luke lied his head on michael's chest.

luke planted a comforting kiss on michael's cheek.

"darling you'll be okay"

_____________

hey guys sorry it's been a month since updating I've had stuff going on at school likes tests and I've been having some anxiety and couldn't focus on anything but since spring break starts for me on March 22 I hope to post more frequently. Love you!