Who is she?

~Chilled's POV~

I hurried to the nearest shelter I can find to get out of this damn rain. I ran to an abandoned mansion and shut the doors behind me. Man, what a relief! I guess I can just stay here for the night. Rumble, rumble. Damn, I'm hungry..there is probably no food in this mansion too, well Chilled, you have to just stick with it. "Ah, shit! I really need to eat!" I mumbled to myself. Wait, did I skipped breakfast? Did I even have lunch? Great, I'm going to die in here of starvation. "Hahahaha! Hungry I see?" A British, female voice said. Wait..does someone live in this dusty old place?! "W-who's there! Come out right now!" I demanded. "Jeez, I just want to have some fun..how about we play a game of hide and seek? Hm? Well time's up! It's showtime!". All the lights in the mansion turned off. I shivered, what did I do to get in this mess?! Wait..do I hear footsteps!? She did wanted to play hide and seek..well I guess I'll hide? I walked quietly to one of the rooms, CREAK!!! Ah fuck! Damn that is so loud! "I'm coming for you" the girl said. Why am I getting anxiety?! She just wants to play hide and seek right? Why does she make it more scary. Snap out of it Chilled! You got, this! I walked inside the room, but slipped and collapsed to the floor. "Aw shit" I mumbled. What the heck? Does she have like some crazy obstacles in this mansion? "I can hear you~" she sang. I got up to my feet and started trying to find a place to hide in the small room when.."boo!" A voice whispered in my ear. The lights suddenly turned on, I looked behind me, and saw the most hottest chick ever. She had purple bangs, golden eyes, a crown on her head, and a purple dress with black boots. And..wait..is she carrying a knife?! She swung at me, but I dodged it and ran to the mansion doors. Great, this is a house of a murderer just great! I tried opening the doors, but to no prevail, the doors were locked. "Why do you want to leave? I just want to play with you, they always try to leave". Wait..did she said.."they"? As in there are more people kept in this mansion?! "Wait, are there people here, in this mansion with you?" I asked her. she just smiled, her eyes lightened up to me. "Why, yes there are more people here living with me". I started to feel dizzy, and my stomach felt like a knot. "Hey, are you ok?", it was all I heard before I blacked out...(some minutes pass by) I slowly gained consciousness, I tried to move but I was tied to a chair, and it looked like I was in a kitchen. I saw the chick again, she was by the oven and baking something. She looked back at me and smiled, "You fainted right in our little game, so I'm guessing you're hungry eh? Oh and um, I have to tie you up, just in case you try to escape again". She is a fucking murderer, why would she want to keep me alive?! She could've just killed me when I was unconscious! Ding! She opened the oven and took out a tray of pizza, "like pizza?" She asked. I just nodded, while drooling. She laughed, cut my ropes with her knife. She sat in front of me and placed the pizza tray on the table and took a slice. This was kinda weird, but, I am hungry..I grabbed a slice and took a bite. This, this is actually good! I finished my slice and ate a few more pizza slices. "You're very hungry" she laughed. Man, I felt a little bit rude since there was like no more slices for her. She took the tray and placed it in the sink, "so what's your name, if you don't mind me asking" she asked while washing the dishes. Should I tell her? I mean, she has been nice to me and letting me live, and saved my life.."the name is Chilled, Chilled Chaos", I said. "My name is the Manga Minx, but for short, just call me Minx" she said, turning to face me. "But I do have one question, why did you let me live?", I asked, hoping she will give me an answer. She stood there. I waited, but nothing came out of her, finally she said "I don't know actually" she turned away so she won't look at me. I yawned, what time is it? I'm so tired..I ended up falling asleep in my chair. Zzz..

~Minx's POV~

"But I do have one question, why did you let me live?", asked Chilled. I thought about it, I never let anyone escape from me except the smart people who lives with me.."I don't know actually", I said, turning around so I won't face him. H-he is kinda cute..SHUT UP MINX, SHUT UP!!! Then I heard him yawn. I turned around and saw him sleeping already. Wow he is already sleeping, I can't sleep that well. I walked over to him and carried him to my bedroom, I placed him on my bed and placed a blanket over him. Wait..what is this feeling..hmph no matter. I started feeling a little drowsy, without thinking I collapsed on my bed where Chilled was still sleeping. My legs felt weak and I couldn't move. Heh, I don't think he will mind. I slowly closed my eyes, and started dreaming about knives and weapons.