Meet The King Of The Squirrels and The King Of The Werecats, And Coward

~Chilled's POV~

"So, you know Minx, after the weather changes I will leave, and I hope this is alright for you?", I asked after I finished dinner. "Yeah me and Galm want to leave too!", said Smarty, Minx just stared at us, like she doesn't want us to leave and smiled with sorrow eyes "s-sure guys", she said. Is she going to cry? She puffed her chest and calmed herself down. We asked her if she was ok and she replied with a "yes". Did she cared for us? Anyway, a loud crash was heard throughout the second floor. "MY LITTLE BISCUIT!", a voice of a man said, followed by a laughter that sounded like a man too. We rushed upstairs and found two men. One was wearing a black shirt with an "M" on it, black hair, has glasses, and is wearing a pink mustache, and he was on the floor looking at a pile of wood. The other guy was wearing what seemed like a P-Coat, has a purple shirt, and is wearing glasses too, but a little smaller than the other guy. "What's going on here!?", Minx demanded. "Ah, sorry, my queen, it's just that BOB HERE, killed Tiny Box Tim!", said the guy with the pink mustache. "Haha, no I didn't", said what I supposed is Bob, with an innocent smile. "YES YOU DID!!!", said mustache man as he tackled Bob. Bob hissed and summoned a pack of..wait are those..were wolves and cats mixed together?! And he summoned them with bags of cool ranch dorito's? "Ahh!!!", cried mustache man as the were wolf cat things attacked him. "What now Markiplier?!", said Bob. Eh so his name is Markiplier eh? I will just call him Mark. Mark then summoned squirrels that came out of his..shirt?! Ok, these guys are weird, I have to admit. The were wolf cat things and squirrels fought to the death, well not really, they're just playing around. "Can you guys just stop this stupid idiotic thing?!", Minx interrupted, the two apologized and the squirrels and were wolf cats went back to their owners, weird. "Anyway, guys this is Bob and Markiplier", said Minx. The two men bowed, wow, what gentlemen. "Hi, Im Chilled Chaos, or just call me Chilled for short" "I'm Galm and this idiot is Smarty, don't let his name fool you, he ain't that smart" "WHY YO-", Smarty was interrupted when Galm smacked him on the back of his head. "Just no..just no Smarty". We all had our little laugh. "G-guys?", said another voice. Was that Mark or Bob? "Huh, who goes there?!", said Mark as he made a fighting stance. "Hi gu-" the person was then punched by Mark as he fell to the floor. "Mark that was Wade! I guessed we left him behind again",  said Bob as he stared at Wade's body. "Ow..oh hey guys! You left me behind..again..", said Wade as he looked down. "SHUT UP WADE, we already know", said Mark. we all laughed except for Wade who was mad. "Aw man I'm hungry", whined Wade. "Yeah, I am getting hungry too", said Bob as he rubbed his stomach. "There is food downstairs guys, you can grab anything you want, but save some ok? Eat what you can eat", said Minx. Wow she really is caring. Man I'm kinda starting to fall for her. A loving, hot, gamer chick. I'm still not sure about the murderer part. "Thanks my queen" "thank you! "Than-" "SHUT UP WADE", they all rushed downstairs.

Hello! Sorry for short chapter :( right now my mind is like blank >~< sorry if you guys expected a long chapter, I swear to you, I will make the next one longer 💜
-Im4RandomEpicn3ss