Why?

~H20 Delirious' POV~

Why? Why did Minx leave me? I thought we were friends..the best of all friends..I searched EVERYWHERE FOR HER! She was my only companion...someone that cared for me. But now I found her. In this dusty ol' mansion, with new friends. I don't even want to call them her friends. I spat at the floor and came closer as I reloaded my shotgun. "H20..", she said as her eyes softened. "I looked everywhere and almost got nearly K I L L E D.", I said. "Why did you leave me?", I asked. I only wanted an answer. "I...I don't know.", she said as she backed away from me. "Don't be scared of your long looost friend.", I cooed. Then a guy stepped in front of me. "STOP! She doesn't want to deal with this!", said the guy. "I will put this shotgun up to your head how about that?", I spat. "No, don't hurt her.", he said as he puffed his chest. Why? You left me to be in this mansion to be with these weirdo's? Why Michelle? Why? I promised I'd protect you, but it looks like you can handle this yourself. But..I will come back..."well then..I will be on my way..", I sighed as I lowered my shotgun. I then started walking towards to the forest, but felt someone pulled me back. I saw Michelle. "D-don't you want to stay over? I mean..I don't think there are anymore rooms but you can take the living room..", said Michelle. "And why do you ask me now? Why were you scared of me? Why?", I said in a harsh stern tone. I didn't want to deal with this but hey, might as well waste time right? "I insist you stay..we are friends...", she said as she shooed the guys away, except for the mario cap guy..."nah I'll just go to the forest..alone.." "No no no you are staying here.", she complained. "I will stay..if you will let me go tomorrow.", she nodded and let me in...

~Minx's POV~

I showed Delirious around the mansion, well not all of it. I felt a sudden rumble coming from him as I saw him patti g his stomach. "Want anything to eat?", I asked. "No." "You have to eat something, you'll starve." "Why do you care?", I glared at him. Chilled took a chair and sat on it in the kitchen. "Because your my friend.", I hesitated and went into the kitchen to make pizza.

~Magic Time Skip wooo~

Hello, hope you like this short chapter! I will update longer ones I swear <3

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss