Love is in the Mansion

~???'s POV~

I groaned, I was tired of staying in this shit hole of a room, I decided to climb off of my bed and walked out, I lived on the third floor of the mansion. I then heard talking from probably I believe the 2nd? Or 1st floor? Oh well, I don't really care. I was hungry and I rushed downstairs, then I saw Minx, a guy with a Mario cap? Oh and those 2 dorks, I swear I heard them telling stories about a haunted poo. Then I saw..the most handsome guy ever, yeah I admit I'm gay. "Sup Vanoss!" I heard Minx said as she waved at me, everyone waved at me and then that guy with the mask, I felt my face turn a light reddish, I looked away "oh..sup." Vanoss, you have to stay calm, I breathed in and out, "hey Minx, is it ok if I can you know get food?" "Sure." "Thanks." I walked to the kitchen..hm..I don't seem that hungry..I saw a slice of pizza at the kitchen counter. Oh don't mind if I do, it seemed warm, well time to chow down. After I ate it, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation, they probably don't have anything special to say but aye, I have nothing to do. "Delirious I saw the way you stared at him, someone is in looove!" Minx teased. What? Delirious, was that his name? "Hey I do not, he just seemed like a nice guy and..well shut up!" I heard someone say. Oooh, this may be fun to hear, I decided to peak my head out, and I saw the guy with the mask on. "Oh really Delirious, do you like boys or girls?" The Mario guy said, ohoho spicy. "How am I supposed to know!" Then I realized that Delirious was the one talking, since his back was facing me, I saw part of his cheek red. Either he got slapped or he really did like me. I fangirled, or fanboyed, to myself and I decided to go to the living room.

~Delirious' POV~

I then watched as Vanoss enter the living room and sat down on a chair smiling to himself. "Sup Vanoss." I said, he just waved, I just smiled to myself, making sure no one see's. "Hey um guys I forgot to show you something, hey Chilled, Lloyd, and Bryce, lets go!" I then watched as she pulled their hands and made them rush upstairs, I see how it is. They want me to get along with him and make me fall in love even more with him. Wait, Delirious your not in love! "Sooo, how are you Delirious?" I looked at him, I sat down "doing good," I sighed, "it has been a while since I slept." It was true, I was drowsy, "want me to you know, carry you to your room, or did you just got here?" "Whoa, its cool dude, I sleep on the couch," I yawned, then I felt a headache. "You don't seem well, you alright?" "Yeah, I'm good." "You're just tired, here, I will get you some tynenol (or however you spell that..) ." He stood up and I stopped him, "look no need to be nice! Plus I don't even need it, so it is all cool." "Oh really? Well I'm getting it for you, so sit your ass down." He said, I rolled my eyes. I decided to sit down, since he was going to do it no matter what. I saw him walking to the kitchen, and he came back with a bottle of the stuff, and a bottle of water. "Here now open wide." I snickered, "whats funny?" "Open wide." "..just shut up and take the damn medicine." Haha I saw as his face turned a bright red. "Oh and um drink the water too when you have the medicine." "I know ok ok." I took the medicine and drank the water. I then felt drowsy as I fell asleep.

~Vanoss' POV~

He was so cute when he just fell asleep like that, I was tired myself too, and his jacket seemed warm, I looked around making sure no one was around, then I sat next to him as I cuddled in his jacket.

CHAPTER DONE!!! RANDOMEPICNESS WHY THE SURPRISE SHIP AND WHY ARE YOU MAKING THINGS ESCALATE FAST?! Don't know. Cause, Delirious x Vanoss for life.

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss

P.S I love you <3