What is this feeling?

~Chilled's POV~

Zzz...yawn! Wow what a night! Am I still alive? HOLY SHIT I AM!!! I looked over to my side and see Minx sleeping quietly, damn she is adorable! Wait..what I even saying! This chick tried to murder me! I got off of bed and looked back at Minx. Then again..she did let me stay here for the night, man I should probably go home. Who knows? She might kill me, I looked out the window. Fuck. It's still pouring, CRASH. "Yipes!" I mumbled to myself while falling to the floor, it's storming too?! I wiped off the sweat, and out of the bedroom. This mansion is huge! I wondered around trying to get used to the place. "Hahaha exploring the almighty queen's castle eh?", said a voice. I stood still, frozen. "Come on don't be frightened!". I kept my calm and looked around, no one in sight. I sighed, then I heard footsteps. "SUP!", a figure appeared in front of me, I collapsed to the floor breathing heavily. For fucks sake! "Now now Smarty, don't scare our little visitor", said another voice. Wait a minute..I'M NOT LITTLE! I got up, and looked at he two figures in front of me, they came into view and it were two guys. "Hello stranger I'm Smarty!", said a man with black hair and a black t-shirt. "No shit sherlock, anyway! I am Galm, and much more handsome and smarter than this idiot", said the other guy with brown hair and glasses wearing a red t-shirt". "Oh hey look! Are you a mario fan? 'Cause you have the Mario cap on! Or..ARE YOU REALLY MARIO!", said Smarty. Galm smacked Smarty in the back of his head. "Don't mind him, so, what brings you to this dusty ol' mansion?", asked Galm. "Well it was pouring heavily yesterday and I needed to find shelter, and by the way, Chilled is my name, and I'm not Mario, though I am Italian". "I see you have met the two bone-heads", a familiar voice said. Minx came into view, and she wasn't in her usual dress, she had a purple t-shirt and jay blue pants, whilst still holding her knife. Is that knife her life or something? "Gah it's the queen!", yelled Smarty as he jumped into Galm's arms. "What do you want murderer!!!", yelled Galm while letting Smarty fall to the floor with a thump. "Come on, I would've killed you guys right now, but, I'm bored so I rather play around with you guys", laughed Minx as she caressed her knife. So devilicious! "Are there anymore people living here?!", I asked Minx. She nodded her head "they are probably sleeping or exploring the mansion", she said. Ok now I wonder, how huge is this mansion?! I know I have already asked this but dang! I then caught myself staring into the murderer's eyes, did her eyes always shimmered like that? I shook myself back to reality. "So what do you guys want to play? Oh I know! Mario's mansion, instead of Luigi we have Mario here", snickered Minx. Wait..am I Mario? "Chilled will be Mario and you Galm is Mario's sidekick. Smarty you will be Luigi who need's his older brother's help to save him!", she laughed evilly. "Then, here comes me, I will be king Boo", she grinned showing her teeth. Wait..do I see fangs? This chick has fangs?! "I don't want to play this game!", Smarty complained. Minx then took out a rope and tied Smarty around it, as she laughed while Smarty whined. Me and Galm found ourselves laughing, tears full of joy. "Now let the game...", all of the lights shut down, great. "..begin", she whispered. "M-M-Mariooo", whimpered "Luigi". "Ima coming brother!" I couldn't help but laugh as I said that, I can tell Galm was holding in his laughter. "SO SPOOPY!", cried "King Boo" as she turned on a flashlight, showing her face and turning off the flashlight. "Mama mia! What shall we do Mario!", said my "sidekick", then all the lights turned on, and we saw Smarty struggling his way to get free. We ran up to him and started untying the ropes, suddenly the lights turned off. "Boo", whispered "King Boo" as she tackled me. We both started laughing as we rolled around the floor, like we were little kids.

~Galm's POV~

Aw how cute. They both like each other. "Hey quit it you lovebirds!", yelled Smarty. I laughed as the two blush furiously, I know it was dark and all, but it is pretty noticeable that they like each other. I untied Smarty's ropes, and Smarty fell to the floor "FREEDOM!", gasped Smarty. Me, Chilled, and the murderer laughed as Smarty started ranting how he shouldn't have come to this mansion. To be honest, I think the murderer is fun. What's her name? Minx right? Something like that. I mean she did nourished us, though me and Smarty still don't trust her, we still remember that time...where she did something awful, right in front of us. She killed a man, cold-blooded. She just slit his throat. I don't know who it is, but, why did she killed him and not us? Did she hated him? I have no idea, all I know is that my friend, Smarty and my new friend Chilled, is still alive, that is all it matters.

Aye!!! Sorry for the short chapter but! I did came up with something! Leave your character in the comments!!! I will be letting other people be shipped with youtubers! But since I don't know what youtubers you guys want to be shipped with, I will give you a choice! Just say any youtuber except Chilled! Tell if your character is a she or he too! I will only be accepting 5 entries! If I picked you, then I will give an update and a description of your character when I update this! Thank you for reading and have a nice day!