Splish Splash They Were Taking a Bath

~Chilled's POV~

"Um Minx do you think we can use your bathroom?" I asked pinching my nose. "Uh yeah, but one problem there is only like 4 bathrooms..." "One of us can wait!" Bryce explained as he rushed upstairs trying to find a bathroom. "Ah shit really?! Well I'm going to find one of the bathrooms I guess!" Lloyd rushed upstairs as well, "well I don't want to be stinky so yeah..well bye!" He ran off too, me and Minx looked at each other. "You." "Are." "On!" We both knew that Minx's room has a bathroom. We both rushed upstairs to Minx's room and we squeezed ourselves through the bathroom door. "Come on Minx, lemme go first!" "Ladies first Chilled!" "Hell no!" We managed to fit in and we wrestled each other for the bathtub. I then stopped as Minx hoped in the tub. "Hah!" I just stood there. "Chilled?" "Hey Minx, since there is only 4 bathrooms, can't we just share this one?" "What?! Fuck no!" I closed the door and locked it. Wait..why am I doing this?! Minx is a girl, but my body is saying yes. I started taking off my shirt and pants and my boxers. "Chilled what the fuck?!" Minx closed the curtain but I opened it and hoped in, "Minx want me to bathe you?" I smirked as Minx closed her eyes and left the bathroom "fuck you Chilled!" Hm..guess I have the bathroom now. I started laughing to myself and turned on the shower.

~Minx's POV~

Did he just go in the same bathtub with me, naked?! Ugh his body is stuck in my head. What the hell...but..I need to take a bath...I smell like an Italian that ate lots of pizza...I opened the door slowly and locked it behind me. "Uh..wait Minx?!" "Its alright Chilled as long as we don't look at each other!" I said while taking off my clothes. "Wait Minx no-" I opened the curtain, while Chilled was facing the wall. I went to the other side without looking at him. "Um Chilled can we switch places so I can you know.."you know what Minx, I'm done showering so yeah.." He got off the bathtub and started drying himself. "I still want to bathe you." I ignored him and closed the curtain and started washing myself..

(Time skipping powers activate!)

~Chilled's POV~

I was still drying myself then Minx stopped the shower and got off. "Augh! Minx I'm still drying myself up!" I scrambled trying to not look at her body. "Jeez its alright I'm wearing a towel." I opened my eyes and sighed. She looked pretty.."alright Chilled, I need to use the blowdryer so um, can you like open that drawer?" She pointed at the brown wooden drawer, I opened it and gave her the blowdryer. "And pass me that brush." I took out the brush but I didn't give it to her. "Um Chilled?" "I want to dry your hair." "What no! I can do it myself!" I plugged in the blowdryer and started drying her hair and brushing it. "Ugh really? Fine..."

(Magical powers of stuff)

~Chilled's POV~

I made her hair fluffy rather the messy one, she looked pretty like this too. I stopped drying her hair. "Check the mirror." She checked herself. "Chilled I didn't know you are like a barber haha." "Nah, I just played around with your hair." "Oh."

Well then.