Hide and Seek

~Minx's POV~

I pulled out a box that has pizza in it and took it out, I placed the unbacked pizza on a tray and swiftly placed it in the oven. I turned on the oven as the pizza started cooking. Me and Delirious had changed over the time and yeah. I honestly don't remember how we became just friends who love to murder the shit out of people. I just remember Delirious leaving me alone in the forest where I have found this mansion. Surprisingly I found no one living in this place so I though 'well Minx guess you will be staying here for a while' I still remember where I found other people that came here to stay. Which always brought the question "why do I even let them live?" I guess it is just that I hate being alone by myself in this cold damp mansion. I sighed as I remembered those old times. Living in the past was a new generation. Well I just can't wait for 20 minutes until the pizza is baked. I walked into the living room and found that they were still seating in their chairs and they looked up at me. "So what do you guys want to do?" "I don't fucking know." Wow typical Delirious, I then thought of a little game that we can play. "Hey let us all play hide and seek!" "Just the three of us?", asked Chilled. Now that I think about it, it is boring with only three people to play with. Then my light bulb burned bright. I got an idea! I rushed upstairs and tried to find other people. "Hey guys I'm bored, lets tell each other spooky stories wooo~" perfect. "Sure but I don't know, I'm still scared about that poo story, I can't even bare to shit on a toilet." Another voice said. "Hey Bryce and Lloyd!", I laughed. They both looked at me timidly. "O-oh Minx..we were just telling each other stories." "Yeah yeah yeah, follow me! Me and my two other friends are playing hide and seek, I thought more people will be fun!", I said as I gestured them and I rushed downstairs. "I got company!", I said.

~Delirious' POV~

Really? "I got company!", said Minx. She brought in two people, a guy with light brown hair who shaggily waved and the other guy with black hair (I have no idea how Lloyd actually looks like so I'm just making it up) Un-fucking-believable, out of all the people she probably kidnapped here she picked these two looking idiotic moron people. "H-hi I'm Bryce.." Oh gosh don't even get me started on his voice. I just want to punch him in the face (I have no grudge against Bryce) "so are we playing hide and seek right? Oh and my name is Lloyd.", the other guy said. "Mhm, so who will be it first?", said the guy with the Mario cap, or as Minx calls him 'Chilled'. "Yep and we are going to have lots of fun! Delirious do you want to go first?" Ohoho how we are going to have so much fun! "Why yes Minx.", I said as nice as possibly as I can.

~Minx's POV~

Wow Delirious seems friendly all of a sudden. I guess he does have a change of heart. Or unless if he is planning something to make this hide and seek more spooktacular. "Ok Delirious you count 30 seconds and we will hide in this mansion, but no one is allowed to go to the third floor ok?" "K Minxy." I rolled my eyes then Delirious starts counting. Everyone rushed to their hiding places, I rushed upstairs to my bedroom and I hid under my pile of clothes that I stole haha. You are such a genius Minx haha...

~Chilled's POV~

I don't know where I was going but then I realized that I was near Bryce's hiding place. "Chilled no don't stay here go somewhere else!", Bryce whispered. "Shit sorry sorry!", I then rushed towards a closet and closed the door. Wow Chilled you are such an idiot. Well I had no choice because Delirious was on number twenty! But Bryce had an awesome hiding spot. I found him behind a huge box that surrounded him with other boxes. I have no idea how he fits there, its just amazing.

~Lloyd's POV~

I am so dumb, I ran upstairs and went into a room, I found a pile of clothes next to a bathroom when I hear "HERE I COME!", which is probably Delirious. "Shit!", I though and hid in the bathtub without even thinking. "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!"

~Delirious' POV~

I wonder where they are. I will make this hide and seek the best game ever ahaha! I took off my mask and replaced it with a guys face that I sliced off and melted it and I made holes for my eyes. I then grabbed a bloody knife and started stomping my feet with each step I take. I walked up to a door and opened it where I found Chilled. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Dud shut the fuck up it's just me.", I said annoyed. He took a deep breath "I know that psh.", he dusted off his clothes. This closet is nasty yuck!

~Bryce's POV~

I tried to keep quiet but this is so scary! I took a peek from a crack of my hiding spot and I let out a welp. Chilled was with a guy who's face was melted! "He is right here." I then heard loud foot steps that came closer every second. Then the guy with a messed up face threw the box out of my way. "AAAH DON'T KILL ME!!!", I squealed and almost tripped. The guy laughed evilly "its just me haha! I love his game.", said the seeker. I calmed myself down, ew his mask seems so realistic and it is so disgusting! It is so bloody too. I just hope that that is actually a mask with ketchup on it.
~TIME SKIPPING POWERS MLG DORITOS MTN DEW~
We checked all of floor one and we decided to check upstairs, we opened up a door "this is Minx's room.", said Chilled. We then found a door which lead to a bathroom. It didn't seem there was anyone but I heard breathing, I walked up to the bathtub and saw Lloyd laying down. The seeker peeked through which scared Lloyd making him yell. We then heard a giggle.

~Minx's POV~

IS THAT LLOYD SCREAMING HAHA!!! I giggled and heard footsteps entering my room again. Oh shit. They didn't hear me did they? I then felt my clothes slowly getting pulling out. No no no. A guy with a melted face started at me wielding a bloody face. "WAHH!!!", I kicked the guy making him fall on my bed. I then realized Bryce, Lloyd, and Chilled were with him. Oh. "Sorry Delirious.", Delirious groaned as he started spitting out curse words while all three of us laughed.