After Tech (1)

"Toss me a water?" Mitch directed to Scott, telling More than asking.

"Sure," Scott rolled a bottle across the stage in a bowling fashion. "Can we just eat at home tonight, i don't wanna go to Chipotle looking like this." He gestured to his face and clothes with an irritated look in his blue eyes.

"fiiiiiine," Mitch whined "But i love Chipotle!" He smiled

"Chipotle is my life!" They both said in unison before Mitch slapped his hands together and they both began laughing until their faces turned red and they couldn't breath. 

        See that was the thing about Scott and Mitch, whenever around each other they couldn't help but smile and laugh at everything. Even if it wasn't remotely funny. Kevin walked out onto the stage in the midst of their laugh attack.

"Well that's a wrap for Tech rehearsals today Yall," Kevin, the beat boxer, directed toward the two boys who had finally caught their breath.

"Thank god." Mitch groaned " Mommy is hungry." 

                                                   "Daddy is sore."   Said Scott almost in-sync with Mitch. 

"Oh my god," Kevin laughed "I cannot deal with you two." He said burying his face in his hands and laughing his signature contagious Kevin laugh. 

"Ok Kev, see you tomorrow right?"

"Right, 10 O'clock." He replied still chuckling lightly 

"Lets get out of here Mitchie." Scott said to his friend while placing his hand on the small of Mitch's back and leading him forward to the door. 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew i shouldn't have let you drive asshole!" Scott complained

"Oh shut up Samantha," Mitch nudged Scott with his shoulder "You're fine."

"I said i don't wanna go into public like this! What if there's a fan in there?"

" I said you look fine babe. If they are a true fan they wont care." Mitch replied.

"Fine." Scott said monotone

They didn't run into any fans. Once they ordered and ate they drove back to their house with leftovers in tote.

"Ugh Mitch will you carry those bags in, I'm really sore. I think its from Tech today."  Said Scott.

"Yea no prob daddy" Mitch winked "You go inside."

        Mitch carried the bags into the house and set them on the counter along with his and Scotts left over Chipotle bowls. "Scott!" Mitch called through the house. "Do you want your food now or should i put it in the fridge?"  He got no response. He checked the bathroom and the living room, still no Scott. He went up to his friends bedroom and cracked the door open "Scott?" He questioned in a quiet voice.

"Uhhhhg." Was the muffled response he got. Scott was laying face down on his bed with his face buried in a pillow. 

"Are you really that sore? want a hot pack?" Mitch said concerned

"mmhmm" Mumbled the blond 

Mitch heated up a hot pad and then went back into Scott's room, lifting up Scott's shirt he placed it on his back. 

"Mmm feels good"  

        Mitch layed down on Scotts bed and mindlessly scrolled his social media app. He was distracted by Scott who kept letting out low groaning and moaning sounds, and Mitch could see his nicely toned back muscles. After about 30 minutes of scrolling Tumblr Scott spoke to Mitch. 

"Hot pack, no heat." He said lazily.

"Want it heated up?" No response. "He must have fallen asleep." Mitch thought to himself. He walked over to Scotts side of the bed and lifted the pack off of his back. Scotts back was warm and slightly red from it. Mitch didn't know why he did it but he placed his hand on Scotts lower back, wanting to feel the warmth. Scott let out another low groan that sent a shiver through Mitch. He began moving his hand up and down Scotts back, applying some pressure. He moaned some more.

"You like that?" Mitch asked, slightly seductively.

"Mhmm, more." Scott replied

Mitch climbed back onto the bed and put his legs on either side of Scott who was still laying face down. He was sitting on Scott's butt, but he wasn't heavy enough to make Scott uncomfortable. 

"Shirt off please." Mitch said, helping him remove his purple "Nellie's" top. 

        Mitch leaned and grabbed a bottle of lotion off of Scott's night stand. He squirted about two pumps into his hands and rubbed it between his hands so it wouldn't be cold once he put it onto Scott. Immediately when he put both of his hands onto the back in front of him he could feel how Smooth Scott's skin was. He used his palms to spread the lotion all over Scott's back then he used the heel of his hands to push moderately hard onto the lower part of Scott's back, causing Scott to grown. He then moved his hands upward using his thumbs along the sides of Scott's spine. Me moved them in a circular motion and he even noted that Scott still did have a slight curve to his spine. He moved further up to one of his favorite body parts on Scott, his Shoulder and neck area. 

        As Mitch moved his hands up and down Scott could also feel something else of Mitch's rubbing against him. He wasn't positive but it felt like Mitch was getting hard and he kept rubbing up and down on Scott's ass as his hands moved around his back. It seemed wrong but it felt so, so good. Mitch had though that Scott was falling asleep but truthfully he was getting turned on. Most of the lotion had absorbed into Scott's skin which made it extra smooth. 

"You still seem tense" Mitch said using his fingers to massage the lower part of Scott's back... for the third time. He lightly traced over Scott's back dimples with the tips of his fingers, admittedly they were a turn on. 

"Harder." Scott said

"I'm already pushing hard, i was pushing hard the last two times you asked for it harder," Mitch said sounding slightly annoyed "You're just trying to tell me I'm weak!" He laughed.

"No, i mean... i want...something else har-" He faded out. "Never mind." He didn't finish the sentence.

**** Yall! Im back (: i got my laptop fixed so yay more writing! part 2 coming later today/tonight - XO Sydney ****