Whats for dessert? (1)

"C'mon babe aren't you ready yet!? we're gonna miss our table." Scott yelled to Mitch. who was still taking his time in the bathroom

"Hold on I'm coming!" He said making his way around the corner

"im just trying to look good for the boys." he said with a wink to Scott

" ha ha very funny" Scott laughed sarcastically "You don't need to look good for anyone but me, and you defiantly always do look good, i don't know why you try so hard. You are naturally perfect." He said then planted a kiss on Mitch's cheek.

"Oh shut up you big flirt, your just trying to get into my pants." Mitch said fixing a piece of Scotts hair witch was out of place.

"more like just trying to get you out of them entirely" He said  reaching down and grabbing Mitchs ass with a sly smirk. Mitch grabbed Scott by the wrist and moved his hands up to his waist.

"oh now you think your so clever, c'mon you were the one complaining about how we were gonna be late in the first place!' 

Once in the car the radio was immediately turned on, They belted out  Shania Twains "Man! I feel like a women" while waiting for the ignition to warm up because of the chilly night.  Once on the road things went smoothly, suspiciously smooth. 

Scott turned to Mitch still keeping his eyes glued to the road "Whats wrong babe? why are you so quite? Why is your leg bouncing?" Scott pried, his voice laced with concern

"Nothing... its just..." he turned looking His Boyfriend up and down " Its just, damn  you look so hot in that suit! Why are we even dressed up so much i though it was just a quick bite?"

"Thanks Djooo" He said winking "We're dressed up cus im taking you to n/naka"

"Scott! holy shit why are u taking us there?That's literally the most expensive place in LA"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reservation please?" 

"Hoying, H-O-Y-I-"

"Yes! Mr.Hoying we know who you are" Said the hostess cutting him off "We've arranged a VIP section for you and the other Mr. Hoying" 

"No uh ha ha its Mr.Grassi" Said Mitch laughing awkwardly 

"...For now" Scott said under his breath, causing Mitch's face to light up

"If you'd follow me please."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hmm babe i don't know what to get everything looks so good!" Mitch exclaimed

"Well i know you defiantly don't wanna get the clams, i heard that's what a girls va-"

"HI can i get you something to drink? Maybe some champagne?" Said the waitress.

"Yea a bottle of your finest." Scott said to the waitress who wrote something down and soon  walked away

"Oh my god you are such a nerd Scott! ' A bottle of your finest'. " He said chuckling 

"What! I've always wanted to say that"

"Just because your Grammy nominated and have a platinum album doesn't mean you need to give me the 'old rich white man from the roaring 20's 'Teas. Don't let it get to your head babe" 

"That's not the only thing i want to get near my head" Scott said winking

"oh my god you are dirty Samantha!" 

"You know you love it" he said with a smirk " how about crawl under the table and put your mouth to use for daddy?" 

"Jesus Christ Scooter we're in public!" Mitch said his face turning a bright shade of red 

"Yea i know thats why the tables there, to cover you. No one will see."

"God Scott that's not what i meant! You know i can hardly control myself around you in the first place and now your in that damn suit talking dirty to me and fuck! Just calm down a little would ya? We have plenty of time tonight"