Whats for dessert? (3)

By the time Mitch pulled into the parking lot of their apartment building Scott had already made him climax once, Witch almost went badly seeing as Mitch, could hardly even control his body let alone focus on the road ahead. 

Once the car was in park and the key was out of the ignition they exited the car, Mitch nearly forgetting his pants were still down and his sensitives exposed. Seeing that it was late and no one was around them outside Mitch grabbed Scott my the shoulders and pushed him against the car, forcing their lips and bodies together. Mitch lustfully explored Scotts mouth while rubbing his body forcefully against the growing erection in Scotts pants. Mitch Continued to grind against him in the open lot until he suddenly heard a car door slam.

He pulled away, after biting his partners lip tenderly between his teeth. 

"Shit!" Mitch giggled "maybe someone was getting off watching us"

"You think?" Scott questioned "Anyone would be turned on by the way you move babe, I love the way you feel rubbing up against me" 

"There's more where that came from," He leered "come on!" 

He grabbed Scotts hand and they ran childishly through the parking lot, snickering the whole way. Once in the lobby of the complex they continued kissing before getting into the elevator.  Mitch pushed Scott to the side of the elevator continuing his lustful attack to make Scott moan.  Not realizing he had bumped into the elevator panel and pressed something while making out with Mitch, Scott was completely startled and embarrassed when someone walked in. They pulled away from each other faster than physics would have seemed to allow. 

The new elevator occupant (A short, disgruntled man who looked to be around 70) stood in front of Scott and Mitch after giving them a dirty look. Even with this man literally one foot in front of them Mitch continued his attack on Scott reaching over and grabbing Scotts Bulge and massaging it through his pants. Scott put his fingers in his mouth and bit down trying to keep quiet, but to no evale he let out a small whimper of pleasure in the otherwise silent elevator. His face turned bright red and he looked down at the old man in front of him, only then to realize the man had a hearing aid in, witch thankfully wasn't turned up. 

The man stepped out and the doors shut, Scott turned to Mitch who was still holding onto his cock.

"DEAR LORD!  You are soooo naughty Mitchell!"

"Then punish me Daddy" He said in a low whisper like voice before bringing their lips together

Once out of the elevator it was only a short walk to their door, all the way there the pushed each other against the walls, switching dominance every few feet. Now at their door Mitch hoped up onto Scott wrapping his legs around his waste. Scott used one hand to hold up Mitch and the other to open the door.  They entered the dark apartment not even bothering to turn on the lights, Scott used his leg to kick the door shut, never once letting his lips leave Mitch.

Once in the bedroom Scott layed Mitch down on the bed, they began to undress each other, kissing every part of each other that was revealed by removing the clothes. Down to nothing but their socks, Scott pressed his warm body to Mitch, chest to chest.

"Do you want me in control?" Scott murmured against Mitchs ear. 

"Ill be your dessert tonight."

Scott turned Mitch over so that he layed on his stomach. "C'mon stick your ass out for me" Mitch did as he was told "Good, i want to hear you call me Daddy."

Mitch spread himself open as Scott began working to prep his ass  to take his cock. He lubed up his finger and inserted it slowly, working it in and out, he added a second finger and spit down onto Mitch, he started rotating his wrist has he slid in and out, creating a spinning motion causing Mitch to moan aloud.  "Ok babe third finger now." Scott said

"No." Mitch said bluntly

"No? Why? are you ok babe?" Scott said worriedly 

"No im good, so good, but no more fingers Daddy, cock. I need you in me now" Mitch pleaded "Please?"

"Of course, all fours now" Scott said Grabbing Mitch by the hips. 

He lubed up his hard cock and began rubbing it on Mitch's entrance. He slowly pushed himself part way into Mitch ass. "Yes Daddy, please, Give it to me, deeper" Mitch groaned out. Scott slipped further into his sub, his hips now completely pressed to Mitch's ass, All of him inside. 

"Fuck! yes Daddy, you like being deep in my ass, huh? you like it?" Mitch questioned only getting a "Mmmmm Yeaaaa"  in response.

"You were very naughty in the elevator wearnt you Mitchie? You need to be punished don't you?"

"Yes, sir" Mitch moaned out "Please punish me."

"I want to hear you count out loud every time i spank you"

"One...mmm...Two, oh god!...thr-"

"No, no moaning just counting, this is punishment remember?" Scott scolded

After punishment was over and a minute or two of Scott working in and out of Mitch, Mitch suggested he ride Scott. 

Once on top Mitch used his hand to guide Scotts erection into him letting out a cry as mild pain mixed with strong pleasure. He placed his hands on Scotts shoulders for stability, resting his forehead against Scotts as he worked his hips up and down. Only one part of Mitch was stiff and it defiantly wasn't the way he worked Scotts cock. Their bodied slammed together repeatedly making a clapping sound. Both of them moaning each others names, Scott could feel he was ready. "Mitch, I'm ready, mmm yes I'm-I'm gonna-"

"No" Mitch said slowing down. He began to ride Scott Good and slow, rocking his hips back and fourth about only once every two seconds. "I want you to beg for me to give it to you faster"

"please, give it to me?." Scott asked

"No, not good enough I'm afraid" 

"Give it to me baby, i need you, i love you!" he begged

"Close, what do you say?" Mitch said slowly increasing his speed

"please, let me cum, please!" He pleaded

"Good" Mitch confirmed locking lips with Scott, then giving him what he begged for

"Fuck! Yes Baby, don't stop! Faster Mm mm yes! I'm cumming" Scott moaned as he found his release, into Mitchs ass.

Cum began dripping out of mitch and running down Scotts shaft. They both fell back unto the bed, letting out a sigh of pleasure. Mitch layed on Scotts chest as it moved up and down while he tried to find his breath. Then Scott pushed Mitches damp bangs from his face and kissed his forehead. Mitch looked up to Scott "How was dessert?" He said before placing one last kiss on Scotts lips.