Spring cleaning (3)

Mitch stood before Scott and pulled the hand cuffs from behind his back and dangled them in front of his face. Scott grabbed them from Mitch and turned him so they were no longer face to face, he put Mitch's hands behind his back and pushed him face down on the bed, he crawled on top of him, still keeping his hands pinned behind his back. Scot's legs were straddling Mitch's lower back, he leaned down and whispered into Mitch's ear. "You really wanna be my little pet tonight?" He breathed down Mitch's neck

"Yes please Master." Mitch whispered, It felt a little weird to him at first but he loved how crazy horny  it made Scott.  

"Good." Scott said he spanked Mitch "Get up, we're going to my room."

"Yes Master" Mitch stood and went to the other bedroom with some help from Scott, his hand were cuffed  behind his back after all. 

"You already layed out what i'll need, your a good little pet aren't you?"

"Yes master" Mitch tried not to smile, he had never had foreplay like this before.

"I don't appreciate you going through my stuff, Kitten. next time you will be punished very severely."

"I'm really sorry Scott i was just trying to cle-.. I mean yes Master."  

Scott laughed at how hard Mitch was trying, it was super cute. How was he ever supposed to be rough with this little flower. 

"Mitchie, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked Mitch who was knelled before him, hands restrained.

"I want to please you Scott, I get pleasure from you being happy. I trust you, i know you aren't going to hurt me." He looked up to Scott with his big brown doe like eyes and bat his lashes. 

Scott just stood there, not quite sure what to say, He wanted to be rough but he didnt know if he had it in him. It would have been awkward for any other couple but they were so comfortable with each other that it wasn't. "The safe word will be... red ok?" Mitch said. Suddenly it seemed he wanted this more than Scott. 

"How am i supposed to treat you like my slave when you deserve to be treated like a queen?" Scott asked, clearly conflicted. 

Mitch stood "Just fuck me Daddy." He pushed his lips to Scotts and they both went to the bed. Scott pulled his pants down for Mitch who couldn't. He kissed all around Scotts inner thighs and lower abdomen before taking him into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down  for a a bit working to make Scott as hard as possible and his slurping sounds accompanied by small moans were enough to make him hard very fast. The view Scott had along with Mitch's... oral talent, was almost enough to make him lose it very early. 

"I want you to use some of your toys on me."  Mitch said with Scotts cock at his lips

Scott stood at the edge of the bed and In about one swift motion pulled Mitch's little spandex shorts off.

"Ok what do you want?" Scott said with a devilish smirk. 

Mitch didn't wanna admit it but he wasn't really familiar with toys of any kind, i mean yeah he knew what they were but hes never even seen most of them in person. Hell his first time he didn't even use lube (bad decision) and he defiantly wasn't going to admit to Scott how inexperienced he truly was, the Scott who is apparently a fucking sex expert. 

"Just blind fold me and do what you want, do to me what you want done to you."

"You are kinky!" Scott laughed.

"wow ok i guess that worked."  If Mitch was being honest with himself, he was nervous. Not because of Scott, they had seen every part of each other, mostly just because he wasn't sure what to expect. Scott put the blindfold over his eyes and it started kissing him, everywhere. It was a much more intense experience. Mitch could feel every single touch and breath that went across his skin.

It felt much more intimate It was also much more surprising because suddenly his cock was in Scotts warm mouth and it caused him to inhale sharply.  He felt something begin pushing for entrance into his ass, it felt warm and sleek, that couldn't be Scotts Cock could it? He tried to imagine how Scott looked at that moment. He wished he could have Scotts mouth on his. He felt the object begin sliding slowly in and out of him, it felt so good.

every sensation was heightened by his lack of vision. He was nearly 100% sure the object was a dildo and he suddenly felt a it, a vibration. He let out a low groan "uuuuuuh yea that feels good mmm" "Why didn't i discover this sooner?" It was one of the best feelings he had ever had. Scott placed a cock ring onto Mitch and turned it on a very low setting, it was almost torture, He began twisting and turning the vibrator inside Mitchs ass, sliding it in and out searching for "the spot". He used Mitchs breathing pattern and facial expressions as a gauge, until he found it and once he did Mitch cried out for more.

"Oh yes baby! That's it, yes! mmm right there."  

Scott pushed up at an angle right on the spot and turned the vibrator up a a few notches, the buzzing sound intensified along with Mitchs cries. Scott held it in place as he began to suck Mitch everywhere above the cock ring.

   Mitch heard Scott beginning to moan as well, he was very curious. He tilted his head back enough to see a tiny sliver out of the bottom of his blind fold, only to see possibly the hottest thing he ever layed his eyes upon. Scott completely naked, his chest dripping with sweat, a finger in his mouth and the other hand vigorously stroking his cock while simultaneously moving a dildo in and out from his ass, all the while staring down at Mitch who was spasming from the intense vibrations on his cock and deep within his ass. 

"Scott, harder! faster! whatever just more, please just give me more!" Mitch moaned out

Scott turned up the vibrator on Mitch's cock and stroked  Mitch and himself at the same time.  Soon the vibrations were to much for Mitch, he couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"I want your mouth on me when i cum baby, I'm gonna cum for you!" 

Scott turned the vibrator in Mitchs ass up all the way, His whole body tensed up and his breathing stopped, Scott pressed his lips to Mitch and seemed to breath his air into him. Mitch let out a loud cry, pleading for Scott to kiss him harder. His cum shot out onto his and Scotts stomachs. Scott lowered his body on top of Mitch as their lips moved together. Mitch came multiple times before he pleaded for Scott to turn the toys off, It was to intense for him, he couldn't even breath. Scott pulled the vibrator out from Mitch's ass, which was now completely numb. Mitch was shaking and breathing heavy.

Scott lifted Mitchs legs up over his shoulders and began thrusting into Mitch, He came quickly into Mitchs ass , straining as his whole body tightened,and his cum began to drip out. He removed the blind fold from Mitch and kissed his forehead. Mitch was the first to speak up. 

"That was... amazing"  He sighed "I don't remember the last time i came that hard."

"Me either" Scott agreed "Just looking at you with that vibrator in your ass made cum"

"We defiantly need to keep that around," Mitch winked "But um can you take these cuffs off now? My wrists hurt" He laughed

Scott put some sweat pants on and came back with the key for the handcuffs and unlocked them. Mitchs rubbed his wrists and moved them around to loosen up. He looked up at Scott who was standing above him. "Break my shackles and set me free." He giggled before pulling Scott in for a kiss.