Whats for dessert (2)

During their meal, Scott continued to teas Mitch endless. "accidentally" rubbing his hand against Mitchs inner thigh and "Accidentally" getting food on his fingers and licking it off while staring at Mitch. Scott loved seeing Mitch getting all hot and bothered, he could tell he was struggling to hold himself back.

"hey babe, im gonna go to the bathroom alright? ill be right back" He said standing and then kissing the top of Scotts head

Scott couldn't help but turn and watch Mitch as he walked away, him and that cute little ass. 

Once in the bathroom Mitch checked if anyone was in there with him, then let out a huge sigh of relief once he found he was alone. His four head  was sweating slightly and his hands felt clammy. He splashed so water on his face to cool down and then got pissed realizing he had been wearing foundation. He starred at his reflection giving himself a mental pep talk "C'mon Mitch, get it together, you can wait, wait till you get home then give it to him"  All he could think of was every touch that happened so far that night, the look of lust in Scotts eyes, every time he would bit his lips... "Snap out of it!"  He checked his phone, 8:17. "I've gotta go back out, ok composure."

"Hey! your back" Scott said, a genuine smile on his face "You were in there for quite a bit, what exactly were you doing?" He said winking

"God Scott land, i wouldn't do that in a public bathroom!" He laughed "how about we get out of here?"

"Sure, You start the car, Ill pay the bill"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No Mitch you are not driving! Your a fricken maniac haha"

"Oh whatever im so good at driving and you know it! i never get to drive and i think you had a little to much champagne"

"Fine lets go, Daddy cant wait to get you home" 

Once they buckled up they started out on the road. "That was really good food,Thanks babe" Mitch said

"Anything for you, but you know that's not the only thing that tastes good" He said sliding his hand across Mitchs upper thigh

"No. absolutely not. im driving" Mitch said sternly, trying desperately not to let Scott win just yet.

Scott leaned over to Micths neck and kissed it "Give in Mitchie, i know you want it, ive noticed you all night looking down at your pants," He whispered "Just let me help you."

Mitch could smell the alcohol on Scott but his warm breath on the back of his neck was to much to handle.  Scott kept kissing the side of Mitch's neck, He could hardly keep his eyes open and his head straight enough to focus on the road. Scotts hand begin rubbing the outside of Mitchs dress pants, the car surged forward. 

"Please now, just-just give it to me now" Mitch stuttered under his breath 

Scott unbuckled himself and then began work on unbuckling Mitchs pants, Witch went exceedingly well considering the amount of alcohol, he had ingested. "C'mon lets see how hard you already are for Daddy" Scott said sexually before pulling out Mitch's semi hard cock. He began kissing tenderly over every part of it while using one of his hands to slowly rub up and down. He could feel Mitch's cock begin to harden even more in his hand. Scott began licking over the end of his dick, twirling his tongue on the tip before bringing it into his mouth, the warmness of Scotts mouth led Mitch to Suddenly Gasp and swerve abruptly to the left. 

"God babe that feels so good" Mitch said in a breathy voice "You are so good, im scared we'll get pulled over or something though," He laughed "What if someone sees?'

Scott lifted his head to look up at Mitch, a long string of spit connecting from his mouth to Mitch's Erect cock. "i don't care if anyone sees, i just want to taste you, I want to choke on this gorgeous cock, its all i could think about all night. Now no talking just Focus on driving and let me take care of you'