Glad you didn't knock (3)

Mitch starts kissing your neck. licking every accessible spot possible, leaving his mark all over you. Scott is slowly kissing down your stomach his half naked body over yours. Using one hand for support on the bed and the other still stroking Mitch, rotation his wrist slowly. Mitch begins to use his hips, thrusting into Scotts curled fingers, nearly begging for Scott to pick up the pace. As Mitch kisses your neck you can hear his breathing begin to become irregular, small moans escaping him while he tries to please you. meanwhile your hands begin to unbuckle Scotts belt.  As soon as his pants are off you switch positions, now you are above Scott, your legs straddling his waist. you place your hands under his head and lift, bringing his lips to your own. 

You start making your way down his chest and stomach. His hard length under his boxers, waiting for you to suck. You try not to seem anxious but damn, you know he probably tastes good. As soon as you pull down the elastic part of his underwear his hard length forces its way out. As you start to lick the skin around his cock. Mitch is behind you slowly using his fingers in you. You lick over every inch of Scotts cock using only the tip of your tongue, savoring every taste. Suddenly but still slowly, you feel Mitch begin to use the tip of his cock on you rubbing it back and forth on the outside of your entrance. 

Holding both of your arms behind your back he begins to slide into you, so deeply, causing you to moan onto Scotts cock sending vibrations through it. He lets out a low groan. You three are so in-sync,  when Mitch buries his thick cock into you, you in turn bring Scott into you as deep as you can go, covering it with spit. All of your moans over lapping. You feel Scotts hands grabbing fistfuls of your hair, thrusting his hips up into you causing you to gag over his huge length. damn these boys are rough. Mitch begins slamming into harder and faster, your bodies making noise as they slam together. His moaning along with Scotts is enough to get you off. "MhMMM yes, faster. yea thats it, Faster! give it to me baby" Scott moans out, almost choking on the words.

You use your hand to stroke him faster than ever before while simultaneously using your tongue on the end of his cock. You notice his abs beginning to flex, hes at his edge. You look back to Mitch who is still pounding into you, he leans down and locks his lips with yours, both moaning into each other.  Scott is the first to reach his peak, breathing strained, his toes curling as he releases his cum, some into your mouth and some over his stomach. You swallow then lick the rest off of his stomach. He relaxes, the rush of pleasure is to much for him to even move.  You place your hands around his hips for support  as Mitch pistons in and out of you.

"mmm yes! come on, fuck.im gonna- im, im gonna  cum baby" moaning he pulls out of you while getting off the bed. "Come here babies mommy is gonna cum" You and Scott kneel in front of him, both of you licking over Mitchs cock. " Come on Mitchie give Daddy that cum"  Scott says while rubbing Mitchs balls. "Fuck!" Mitch moaned aloud while cumming into Scott and your mouths, the first Squirt into Scotts the second into yours. Still in a euphoric state Mitch fell back onto his bed. Scott then kissed you, it tasted like cum and it wasn't bad. "God you boys are naughty" You say sitting down with a sigh onto the bed.