1

Jungkooks pov

I huff sitting up in my bed. I look around seeing all the other children running around playing games

This orphanage sucks!

I climb out the bed and grab clothes and then walk into the bathroom and change into my outfit

I walk out the bathroom after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I huff when the little kids in the orphanage start to jump on the beds

I roll my eyes and then Mishil (the goodie-two-shoes) rushes in "GYYS! there's a couple looking for a child!! Everyone be quiet!!" all the kids gasp and then rush to their own beds and sit down pretending to be good kids

I huff "the couples never pick me, so what's the point in trying?" I walk out the room and Mishil rushes after me "jungkook!! Get back into the room!" I turn to her "nah, I don't feel like it... I'm hungry soooooooo I'm going to go get breakfast, have fun with the couple"

I walk away and to the dining hall and get some food.

What's the point of even trying to get adopted when I know nobody wants ME as their child...
I'm a brat...

Jimins pov

I look at Mina who was looking at some files. I put my hand on top of her "babe...are we even ready for a kid?" she nods "we can't have one of our own and so we're adopting one..."

A woman walks over to us "good morning Mr and Mrs Park!" we both stand up and I smile "good morning" she smiles "so, what kind of kid are you searching for? A young one or perhaps a teen?"

Mina huffs "I want a teen, so then I don't have to do diapers and stuff" the woman looks at her and I see disgust covering her eyes. I sigh "we would like to meet some of the child-"

I get cut off by a boys voice "nah, i don't feel like it.... I'm hungry soooooooo I'm going to get breakfast, have fun with the couple" I look at the boy and see him in a red shirt and a skirt.
He walks into another room and I smirk "whos that?"

The woman turns around "Mishil? She-" I shake my head "no, the boy...who just walked into the other room" Mina huffs "but he sounded like a brat" I shrug "just have to teach him some manners, I'll take care of the discipline if we do chose him...lets go meet him?"

The woman nods "of course" she walks towards the room and we follow her..

This is gonna be fun~