3

((A/N:just to clarify, jungkook is 16, mina is 23 and jimin is 24- obviously age doesn't really matter but... Yh.
I can't be bothered tod deal with a few people saying shit like:
"Um MiNa AnD JuNgKoOk ArE ThE SaMe AgE"))

Jungkooks pov

I yawn sitting in the limo almost falling asleep. I jump when mina taps my leg "honey?" I look at her and rub my eyes "eh?" she giggles "we've arrived" I climb out the limo and gasp "Holy shit..." i look at my new home

Jimin wraps an arm around my shoulders "you like it?" I shove his arm off me "it's so big

Jimin wraps an arm around my shoulders "you like it?" I shove his arm off me "it's so big.." he smirks "that's not the only big thing here~" I look at him and he winks at me and then looks at mina "the pool is massive too isn't it?"

Mina nods "jesus, for a second I thought you were flirting with our son" jimin shakes his head "nope, technically he's not my son but no of course not... Get your head out the gutter babe"

I roll my eyes "disgusting... Straight people disgust me, can I go inside? I'm tired" mina nods "of course, but can you, tone down the attitude?" I look at her "I'll tone down my attitude when you tone down on the straight couply things"

I walk to the door and gasp when a butler opens it for me. He bows to me "you must be master jungkook, master Park told us about you" I look at him "I... I don't like that" mina walks to me "you don't like what dear?"

I point at the butler "being called master...i don't like it" mina nods "butler? Just call him jungkook" the butler nods "of course" mina then grabs my bag from me and then grabs my hand "I'll take you to your room"

She pulls me upstairs and then opens a door. I step into the room and I take a deep breath "this has to be a joke..."

Mina scratches the back of her neck "we-we planned on having a little girl" I nod "uh hu, I see

Mina scratches the back of her neck "we-we planned on having a little girl" I nod "uh hu, I see...well this ain't my room" I walk out the room and then walk down the hallway "sooo...what's in all of these rooms?"

I open a door and tilt my head "who's bedroom is this?"

Mina walks to me "oh this is spare, but jimin usually works out in this room

Mina walks to me "oh this is spare, but jimin usually works out in this room. His gym room is currently being built again. I shrug "can I stay in this room?...tell jimin to work out in your room"

She giggles "I'll have to check with jimin-" I pout "Eomma pleeeeeease" she gasps "oh you're too cute. Go on then, I'll force the issue on jimin" I giggle "thank you!" she kisses my head and I walk into the room

She places my bag down by the bed "you get settled in, I have a meeting to go to soon so you'll be alone with jimin for awhile" I shrug "okay eomma!" she smiles and then walks out the room closing the door

I walk around the room and smirk "ohhh I have my own bathroom and everything"

"very luxurious..." i close the door and then walk to the wardrobe and see loads of, what I assume is Jimins clothes.

I huff and then shrug "I have like...Two outfits, eh I won't need that much room" I walk to my bag and unpack my things

I then sit on the bed and look down..

It feels so lonely being here.....ive always had other children always running around and screaming...
But Its silent

Just me and my thoughts.....