5

The next day

Minas pov

I walk down to the kitchen and smile seeing jimin making pancakes for jungkook. Both of them didn't have paint on them so I assume they've had a shower

I walk into the kitchen putting my earrings in "you two have fun?" they both look at me, jungkook smiles "morning eomma!" I look at him "morning kook, I saw you decorated the room?" jungkook points at jimin "he told me to do it"

Jimin nods "indeed I did and I pay the bills babe, I do what I want" I nod "you certainly do" I walk to him and wrap my arms around him, he chuckles and turns to me "I love you" I smile "I love you too"

I see jungkook rolling his eyes. I giggle "ah I forgot, no couply things in front of my son" I step back and they both look at me confused. Jimin nods "yeah, what happened to our son? Why's he just yours now? That's not fair... I want half"

Jungkook giggles "I'm not some cake you can split in half, technically eomma is right... You didn't sign the Contract, you have no parental responsibilities over me"

Jimin walks to him "but I'm still your appa" jungkook laughs "whatever helps you sleep at night, you're more of a friend" jimin gasps "um rude" I smile when jimin starts to tickle jungkook and jungkook laughs "ahhh noo!!!!"

Jimin laughs a little and Continues to tickle him. I smile "well, I have work. I'll be back in few hours" jimin smiles and stops tickling jungkook "I'll cancel my meeting and take jungkook to lunch later, When's your break?"

I smile "around one" he nods "we'll come visit you" I kiss his cheek "have fun you two" jungkook smiles "bye eomma" I kiss his head "have a nice day boys!" I then grab my bag and walk out the house smiling

Those two really are perfect for one another...

Jimins pov

Jungkook eats the pancakes I made him and then giggles "I'm gonna have a shower, I'll be back in a little while" I smirk "alright, don't slip over" he rolls his eyes "I'm not a dumbass hyung, shut up" I laugh

He then walks upstairs, the butler cleans the mess up and I then walk to mine and minas room, I change into a suit, I then shake my head and take my blazer off and chuck it on the bed

I spot a small black box and my eyes widen "oh fuck..." i grab the box and open it seeing a ring inside...
I totally forgot...

I was going to propose to mina...

"are you going to propose?! I can help if you like!"

I turn around and gasp seeing jungkook behind me dressed in

He has slightly wet hair, I shake my head "no, it's too early

He has slightly wet hair, I shake my head "no, it's too early..." he walks to me and giggles "its a very pretty ring" I close the box and chuck it in my closet "eh, it'll see the light of day one day" he giggles "why don't you just propose to her? It's obvious you love one another"

He looks down and smiles, I tilt my head "you alright?" he nods "definitely! I'm just thinking of things... Y'know normal kid things" he then steps back "sooooo you think about the proposal idea and I'll start planning your wedding!"

I gasp "wait no-" he cuts me off "don't be a party popper, she'll say yes" he then walks out the room. I take a deep breath "why don't kids ever listen?" I walk out the room "jungkook! Don't plan the wedding I am not proposing!"

He giggles and I walk to the kitchen and see him with my phone in his hand. I huff "God you don't listen do you?" he looks at me "huh?" I grab my phone "kid, there isn't going to be a wedding. I'm not proposing to mina...not yet anyway"

He shrugs "fine, you do you boo" he blows a kiss at me making me roll my eyes "you shouldn't do that, I am your father figure" he nods "I shouldn't do a lot of things....but Im a brat and won't ever stop being a brat"

He then walks past me, I grab his wrist "um I don't think so, you're in my house and I don't want to raise a brat" he smirks "well maybe you should have adopted another child, your choice not mine. I didn't force you to adopt me"

He pulls his hand out my grip and starts to walk away. I follow him and he walks into his room, he goes to close the door in my face but I stop him closing the door "I don't think so! You're getting a punishment for that"

His eyes widen "w-what!" I nod "you act like a brat? You get treated like a brat, and brats get punishments" he pouts

This is gonna be fun~