11

An hour later

Jimins pov

I walk into my house and gasp when mina shoves me back out the house "NO no no no no no! Ring the doorbell!" I stare at her "it's my house?" she pouts "I want to give my son the best date experience...come on jimin... Just do it"

I roll my eyes "fine... Whatever" she then slams the door in my face.
I huff and ring the doorbell,
On my way home I picked up some flowers for him.

The door opens revealing jungkook. My eyes widen, "Holy shit..." he blushes. I hand him the flowers "these are for you" he sighs and pushes them back "I wish I could take them...but that's cringey stuff. Flowers,1 chocolates...classic straight people shit"

I huff "I fucking told mina that" I put the flowers on a counter which was by the door and grab his hand "lets go" he nods "yeah..."

I pull him over to the car and we both climb in. I then start to drive. Jungkook looks at me "where are we going??" I chuckle "that's a suprise baby~" he giggles

I then move my hand to his thigh "jungkook?" he nods "yes?" I smile "I love you" he giggles and puts his hand on top of mine "I-I love you too"

I Park the car and jungkook tilts his head "the beach?" we both climb out. I grab his hand "I'll show you" he giggles and then takes his shoes off and chucks them into the car making me laugh a little.

We walk onto the beach and we then stop walking and Jungkooks eyes lighten up "whoa.."

I smile "you like it?" he nods "it's beautiful

I smile "you like it?" he nods "it's beautiful..."
We both then sit down on the cushions next to one another

Jungkook leans his head on my shoulder "thank you hyung.." i tilt my head "for what??" he looks at me "for taking me out the orphanage" I chuckle "you're welcome.... I'm glad you're the kid I picked.. Even though you are a brat at times"

He rolls his eyes "you ruined the moment... Well done" he gently slaps my arm and I laugh "see?" he giggles a little "shut up" we both laugh a little.
I look at him "are you happy?" he tilts his head "huh?"

I sigh "I mean...this isn't normal, I basically adopted you and now we're on a date" he giggles and nods "it is kinda strange....but atleast it's not insest" I chuckle "that's true...i never adopted you"

He smiles "you're still my daddy though~" I smirk "indeed I am~" he leans his head back on my shoulder. I lean my head against his "want any food?" he nods "sure" I grab the picnic basket I had made and then we both eat some food while talking about random things.