15

The day they have to leave

Jimins pov

I try and wake jungkook up "baby? Come on please wake up. We have to leave" he nods "then leave" I sit next to him "you aren't even going to say goodbye?" he covers his head with a pillow.
I sigh and move my hand to his lower back "don't be like this baby"

He nudges my arm away making me pout a little "just... Get up" he shakes his head "why? I'll be staying in this bed anyway! Just go jimin!"

He sits up and looks at me "just fuck off to your shitty work trip!" I see tears in his eyes. He looks down "I'm fine on my own. I've been alone all my life. I think ill cope fine"

My heart breaks a little. I make him look at me "i will call you everyday" he pushes me away "just go jimin. Be the successful man you are" he pokes my nose "and I'll be the unsuccessful brat I was born and raised to be"

My heart shatters and I hug him tightly and whine "I dont wanna leaaaaaaave" mina walks into the room and huffs "oh for god sake.."

Mina pulls me off of jungkook. I huff "it's not fair mina!! I don't want to leave him!" mina smiles "he can some visit when he wants to. All he needs to do it message me and I'll get everything ready"

Jungkook looks at her and smiles a little "have a nice trip eomma" she smiles and kisses his head "we'll be back as soon as as can bun" he nods a little and looks down.

Mina pulls me to the door "see you in a few weeks bunny!" my heart drops when jungkook nods a little and lays back down gripping my pillow tightly.

I gasp "oh!" I rush back into the room and pull some of my things out my suitcase and put them in front of him "here. I know you like to have things with my scent on" he smiles a little "I love you hyung"

I peck his lips "I love you too. I'll see you in a few weeks" he nods and I then walk out the room with mina and I look around making sure everything is okay for jungkook.

Mina grabs my hand "jimin. Your boyfriend will be fine on his own. My son is strong" I look at her and nod "I'm gonna miss him" she nods "so am I dumbass. He's my son"

We both climb into the limo and I close the door taking one final glance at the house. I see the bedroom light is still off.

I kinda hoped he'd wave us off....
I guess he's too upset to...

God I feel so fucking bad!
I

'll make it up to him!!

B-but how...