7

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I laugh walking into minas workplace with jimin walking next to me. I gasp when I bump into a glass door "owwww" jimin laughs gripping his stomach. I pout and rub my nose "owie" I open the door and walk inside and see mina sat at a desk "Eomma!!! Jimin is being mean to me!"

Jimin walks into the room "he walked into the door" mina looks at us and giggles "Park jimin, you have walked into that door more times than I can count" I see a woman sat next to mina with her hand on minas thigh "sooo who's this?"

I gesture to the woman and mina giggles "this is my assistant, Chaeyeong" she smiles and waves "you must be jungkook, lovely to meet you" I nod "uh hu..." jimin walks to me and huffs "sometimes I hate how close you two are"

He points to Chaeyeongs hand on minas thigh. Mina nods "uh hu...how close we are. You aren't as slick as you think Park jimin" jimin gasps "he's still a virgin..." mina nods "only because taehyung banged on the door loudly and ran away"

My eyes widen "I'm so confused..." they both chuckle "don't worry about it bun" I huff "im huuuuuuungry" mina stands up and then walks and picks up two bags out a draw and hands one to me and one to jimin "now run along and eat your lunch"

I giggle and nod "thank you eomma!" she then points her finger at jimin "and I mean the food" jimin holds his hands up "I'm not that bad" mina huffs and then kisses my head "keep an eye on jimin for me"

I glance at Chaeyeong and gasp "wait...are you cheating on him?" her eyes widen "excuse me?" I sigh "sorry its just...you seemed flustered when we came in and-and your lipstick wasn't like that when you left this morning"

Her eyes widen and she looks at jimin who chuckles "kook, they've been seeing one another behind my back for years, I don't mind...as long as she's happy" I look at him and he smirks "which means I can get away with things~"

My eyes widen and I blush "aigoo...sorry eomma, I didn't know it was something jimin knew" she smiles "its fine hon, now you two go home and have fun" I blush and mina then looks at jimin "use protection" jimin rolls his eyes "I know what to do"

I open the door quickly and walk quickly out the room and out the building blushing

He won't actually.... Y'know....

Right?