9

Two days later

Jimins pov

I huff "but mina I got his consent!" she huffs "I know you did jimin... Now-"

"hyungie?.... Eomma?"

Both me and mina turn towards the door and I chuckle a little seeing a sleepy jungkook in one of my shirts stood by the door rubbing his eyes cutely. I walk to him and gasp when mina rushes to him shoving me back "good morning bunny" she kisses his head making him smile "Eomma...you don't have work?"

Mina shakes her head "not today bun" jungkook then looks at me and I glance at his neck. He gasps and quickly covers his neck "i-i-i-" mina giggles "I already know about it koo, it's alright"

Jungkook stares at her "and-and you aren't angry?" she shakes her head "I knew from the moment jimin didn't sign that contract that you two would end up together...me and jimin broke up, it's alright" jungkook blushes madly and looks down "w-we aren't together.."

Mina gasps and glares at me "Park jimin!" I gasp and rush to the other side of the table "hey now... No need for that look, I was gonna ask him out!" mina walks to the table. I smile "hey! Stay on your side and I'll stay on mine...Dont take off your slipper.. Donr- AH!"

Mina chucks her slipper at me and I groan when it hits my stomach. She then huffs "now! You are to take my son on a romantic date and ask him out nicely! BEFORE getting your dick out again!"

Jungkook tilts his head "B-but eomma" mina looks at him and her expression softens "yes bun?" he pouts "w-what about you?" she giggles "I've got a girlfriend...who...if you want, will be your eomma too?"

Jungkooks face lightens up "I get two eommas?! Yeah yeah yeah!!" mina giggles "I'll invite her over tonight alright?" jungkook smiles and nods. Mina then looks at me "you better be romantic jimin, I'm now a protective mama..don't test me"

She picks her slipper up and walks out the kitchen. I huff "but I have a meeting soon" jungkook giggles "then go to your meeting" he walks to the sink and gets a drink of water. I huff and then walk up to him and wrap my arms around him from behind

He giggles a little "aigoo, go to work jimin" I huff "well....will you go on a date with me tonight?" he turns to face me "r-really?" I nod "yes, I want to take you on a date.... And not just cause mina told me to, I don't listen to her"

He giggles and then nods "sure...I'll go on a date with you" I smirk "great, see you later... Also.... Wear something sexy~"

Mina rushes into the room "PARK JIMIN!!" I scream "I WAS JOKING!"

Jungkook laughs. Mina grabs a wooden spoon and points it at me "go to work Park jimin" I laugh "okay okay! Jeez..." i then wink at jungkook "I wasn't joking~"

I then gasp when mina walks towards me. I rush out the room and then out the house getting into my limo smiling...

Mina is so understanding... I'm glad she's found someone aswell...

Minas pov

I smile seeing jungkook giggle at the door. I giggle "was that funny?" he nods "he's so scared of you" I walk to him and then make him turn to me and hug him "no matter what happens, you'll always be my son" he smiles a little and hugs me back

I'm glad they've finally realised they love one another, they're perfect for one another...
However...
I will keep an eye on jimin...he's very... Kinky..
And I just pray for jungkookies ass..