2

((A/N:I changed ailee to Mina, idk why... But...i did..))

Jungkooks pov

I sit at the table eating my food. I groan when someone taps my shoulder. I stand up and turn around and choke on my food seeing a man stood behind the owner of the orphanage

 I stand up and turn around and choke on my food seeing a man stood behind the owner of the orphanage

The owner gasps and pats my back. I calm down and manage to stop choking. I cough and she then passes me a glass of water and I drink it.

I then sit down "what have I done now?....if the toilet is broken again it wasn't me this time" she giggles "no, you haven't done anything, this couple wanted to meet you"

I turn to the man and the woman stood next to him "whyyyy?" the woman smiles "we want to adopt you!" I stare at them and then shake my head "yeah... Nah" the man raises an eyebrow "you want to stay in the orphanage all your life?"

I look at him and then huff "you seriously don't want me as a kid I'm-" the owner cuts me off "he's a brat, he is the worst behaved child in this orphanage" I cross my arms "that's a lie...so HA"

The man chuckles "well we'll just have to teach him some manners~" we make eye contact and he winks at me making me blush and look down

The owner sighs "I'll get the paperwork! Go and pack kook" I roll my eyes and stand up walking to the room

Jimins pov

We follow the woman and she then hands us some paperwork. I look at Mina "you sign it.... I don't really want to legally be his dad..." she tilts her head "but why?" I shrug "I'm not sure....i don't feel like I'm ready to legally be a dad yet....you sign it and adopt him and I'll just be a not-legal dad...yeah"

She giggles "you won't be his dad, but I'll be his mum?" I nod "yes, I'm sorry babe... I'm just not ready...not properly anyway" she shakes her head "it's fine baby," she signs the paper and hands it back to the woman "my boyfriend won't be legally his father... But I'll legally be his mother, is that allowed?"

The woman looks over the paper and nods "I don't see why not, you two are a perfect couple and I can tell you're ready for a kid!"
Jungkook walks to us with a backpack on.

He looks at me "soooo you're my dad now?" I shake my head "nope, not legally... But mina is legally your mum" he looks at mina "mina? Do I have to call you eomma?" she giggles "you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable"

He nods "I see..." i smirk a little "and you can just call me jimin, or hyung...since I wasn't the one to adopt you" he shrugs "right... So I have a mum and you're just...here?" I nod "pretty much"

He rolls his eyes "I see.... Right whatever" mina smiles "let's go home" jungkook nods. We then lead him to the limo

He gasps "whoa....you guys are rich" I smirk "I'm a ceo...now get in" he climbs in and I then climb in and close the door after mina.the driver starts to drive home.

I see jungkook looking around like a lost puppy..

I'm legally not his father... But mina is his mother, legally...

I hope he isnt always this bratty...otherwise he'll get a lot of punishments