An Introduction To A Disturbing Life.

Vivica Edina Porexia was born on December 3rd, in 1997 at St. Philips Hospital. She was a small baby, fair blonde hair so light it was almost white. Her eyes were a hazel color that turned to blue in the light and green in the dark. Viv was a quiet infant, never crying. When she was in the room it was almost like she wasn't. Her mother, Quinn, noticed taht right away. Vivica had  a father named Aidan and a brother Will. Her father was an alcoholic and her brother was a star athlete for his school, about 5 years older than Viv. She also had an aunt named Tara McLane, her father's sister.

Despite her calm birth, the doctors knew something was wrong the day she was born. She was extremely small for a baby, not at all a normal size. Almost like a pre-me. Yet they didn't diagnose her with anything, or even care. They sent the baby and her family home early. Much too early.

The family lived in a cottage house far away from the city life. It was when Vivica was six years old that they started to realize the offness about her. She talked to imaginary people. They called themselves her best friends. What the family didn't know was that these 'best friends' were in her head. And it was not normal. This came even more evident when Vivica was sent to school for the first day. The family was called back frantically later that afternoon because Viv had done something bad. Three little girls were dead. Vivica said that on the playground, her 'best friends' said that they wanted to be the only ones to play with her.

She had killed them with a 'magic wand'.

Vivica and her family were kicked out of the school district, leaving her and Will to homeschooling. No charges were made because Viv was a minor, but a fine was issued. Time and time again her family would take her to see different doctors and therapists, but none knew what was wrong with her and they were frankly terrified. One day, Vivica and her mom Quinn were out having a mother and daughter day together. They sat atop a cliff watching the sunset after a day of fun. They talked about their hopes and dreams with eachother as any relative would do. Viv was the closest with her mother than anyone else. Quinn told her daughter that she had a dream about flying through the sky. Viv thought about this very much. At the end of the sunset watch, they got up and stood. It was now dark.

All of a sudden, with no warning Vivica said "Fly mommy" and she pushed her mother off the cliff. Quinn didn't expect this so she easily was pushed. The reason for doing this was that Vivica was told by her best friends to help her mother practice flying.

About one year after Quinn's death, Vivica lived with her dad and brother in the cottage. No one but the family found out about the death, and they planned to keep it that way. Late one cloudy afternoon, Vivica sat with her father in the living room. She was about 16 at the time. He drank beer as he watched a football game and she attempted to measure two apples (who knows why?). One side of the ruler she was using was very sharp, like a blade. 'Aidan is an evil man... kill him...' the hiss of her best friends said in Vivica's mind. Without a word, Vivica stabbed her father in the chest with the ruler blade. After doing so several times, her hands were all bloody and it was raining outside. Vivica stepped out onto her porch with her father still laying dead in his own blood on the couch and a spilt beer clutched. She washed his blood off her hands in the rain.

Vivica and her brother Will were taken in by their aunt Tara. Again the murder was swept under the rug, quite easily top since the authorities in the area didn't really care what the citizens did. Aunt Tara had a husband named Christopher and a husky dog, Mathias. Vivica's care takers were extremely caustious around her, very scared of what she might do to them. One hot summer day when Viv was 17, her brother Will who was now 22 were playing soccer in the backyard. When Vivica made a goal against him, Will jokingly said "Aw! I hate you!"

She did think it was a joke.

Viv excused herself to her aunt who had been sitting on the deck watching, and went inside. She got the pistol that her aunt had always kept under the kitchen sink and went back outside. Before Vivica shot her brother in ther head, she said "I love you."

Months later, on her 18th birth day, Vivica was alone with only her aunt and her strict uncle. Christopher was away on a business trip in Dallas. Viv stood home with Tara, and the dog. She felt hungry so she asked her aunt for vanilla ice cream, her favorite flavor. Tara was on the phone at the time, and told Vivica to leave her alone for a moment. The best friends started talking once again. 'She has no time for you... get rid of her... she is a danger...'. Later on that night, Tara started drawing her bath. The woman then stepped out for a moment to smoke a cigarette. While she did so, Vivica grabbed a big bottle of unmarked chemicals and poured it into the bath tub. She then hid herself in the closet. Aunt Tara walked back inside, and stepped into her death bath. She hadn't smelled any of the chemicals. However she did notice a burning sensation on her skin. Tara brushed this awag stubbornly. She died soon after from too much inhaling of the stuff, and when she took a big gulp of the liquid.

The same night, with Tara laying dead in the chemical bath, Vivica slept in the master bedroom. The house pet Mathias slept with her. While they played tug of war with a pillow, the dog accidentally bit her. Viv thought he had truly meant to hurt her. She took a long rope that was in the supply cabinet, and tied it tight around the dog's neck. It suffocated about two minutes after.

Two days later, Christopher came back home to find his wife dead and his house pet strangled as well. He was furious, confused, and extremely sad. When he found out that Vivica had done this, he had had it. Chris called the police, and told on her for everything she had done. Vivica was sent to the Asylum for The Criminally Insane shortly after. Now her life is documented and studied. And you get to hear about it...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

So that's the introduction (ooooh, creepy!)!! Please tell me what you thought. I'll be posting more soon if ya like it. If anything confuses you or you're not into it, please do say so! I could use all the help im becoming an even better writer. Btw, the narration will be sorta different for the rest of the story (if you want it to that is XD)

This is Da Cookie, saying thanks! KISS KISS!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○