Under The Covers

Vivica was sitting alone in cell 309, when she heard voices down the hall. The barred doors opened and two girls walked in. One was a red headed girl, her hair in a short pixie cut and brown eyes. The other had medium length black hair with deep sea green eyes, so rich in color that Vivica thought they might be contacts and not genetic. The two girls were laughing and talking about something, but they stopped when they saw Vivica curled up on her bed, and they stared. The red head smirked but the green eyes one just looked curiously.

"Who're you?" the red head asked Viv with a brief nod of her head.

Viv hesitated, but answered "Vivica... who are you?"

She had just now noticed they were holding hands.

"I'm Mona, this is Alex" the red head introduced herself and her obviously less outgoing friend. Then the two collaped on another bed together and shared a deep kiss.
'Oh, more than friends then... Congratulations you've got two homo roomies' her best friends snickered. Vivica really didn't care, but was just suprised.

"You don't mind if we um, have a little fun do you?" the shyer one named Alex asked now turning to Vivica.

"What kind of fun?" Vivica asked obviously oblivious to what was going on.

"The good kind" Mona interfered with a smirk at her girlfriend and then over to Viv.

Vivica could feel her cheeks reddening as she realized what they meant. Never in her wildest thoughts or dreams did she think this would happen to her.

"N-no, I don't mind. I'll just turn around then..." Viv stammered, embarrassed as she turned over in her bed so her back was facing them as they began.

Just as the two started moaning, shuffling and doing whatever it was they were doing, Vivica tuned them out and closed her eyes pulling the thin sheets over her head.

This was when she started making the poem.

It went like this:
'There were five, and they died, thanks to me no pleasure for them.

My mother stood atop a cliff, I helped her practice flying.

My father was an evil man, I stabbed him with a ruler.

My brother said he hated me, at least he died knowing I love him.

My aunt had no time for me, she also had no time to realize I put chemicals in her bath.

My dog bit me, I put a leash around his neck and he stopped breathing.

There were five, and they died, thanks to me no pleasure for them. My best fr iends told me to do these things, and I did it because I am forced to.

Vivica sat reciting every line till she remembered it inside and out. It was about her life, and what she did to the people amd animals she loved. In fact, it made her hate herself even more.

Vivica jumped, as the started screaming as if they were in pain.

'Man, they're still going?' Her best friends said in annoyance.

Vivica closed her eyes once again, still hiding under the covers and falling into a deep sleep.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Sorry if it was really short! Also sorry I haven't been so vocal at the ends of my chapters. Please tell me what ya'll think, vote, like and spread my story to your friends! Also, I will take requests if you have an idea for the story or if you have an idea for someone Vivica should meet! KISS KISS, COOKIE!!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○