Elissa

Hi Guys, another story from me. I hope you like it and I encourage you to vote and comment. It would help me out a lot.❤

___________________________________________________________

When I heard the news, I was both thrilled but also sad. I had been dreaming about a new start for so long but now that it's actually here I don't know. I'm gonna miss my friends down here and moving to USA isn't exactly just a small thing. It's freaking huge, I mean it's America come on, it's said to be the land of a second chance and that's precisely with that mindset I am moving to USA with.

Even if my idiotic brother has to go with us, I wish we could just leave him here to fend for himself and keep living the disgusting lifestyle of a fuckboy he has chosen for himself. I can't count how many times I have heard moaning and groaning coming from his room along with the other typical noises for sex like skin slapping against skin. Ughh disgusting, just the thought of it makes me want to puke.

While my brother lived his life as a fuckboy, I was always the quiet girl except when I'm fighting with my brother, then you can definitely hear that I exist. Well back on track, as I said I was always the quiet girl, sitting in the library studying or in her room occasionally together with her friends. What no one knows is that I fight, the only one who actually knows it is my brother.

He doesn't say it or show it, but I know he is impressed by my skills and thinks that I am good, so I really, really hope there is a place where we are moving. I know I can just do it in our own gym at home and such since our parents have already shown us the house we're moving into, but sometimes it's just nice to you know come out a little and work out with other people than just me and the music blasting in my ears.

We are moving in exactly 16 hours 2 minutes and 30 seconds, yeah, I am keeping tabs on when we are leaving. I can't wait to just sit down in our private jet and fly out into the sky towards my second chance in life.

For once in our lives, since we were young I and my brother who by the way is called Elijah or Eli for short as he is always called, have come to an agreement. When we start our senior year in our new high school we will arrive in separate cars and act like we don't know each other at all the whole year.

No doubt we will always fight, and we have already come up with an excuse for that. Our parents are friends and they both moved here with us so we know each other from there but never liked each other. Or that is what we will explain if it becomes too obvious that we know each other, else we are just going to act like we are 2 totally strangers accidentally moving here at the same time.

We have already secretly without our parent's knowledge talked to the headmaster of the school who passed it on to the teachers that we act like we don't know each other and have any relations at all so they will have to address us as two separate individuals and that they can't tell anything to our parents.

It took some time and willpower to get the school to agree but we did and now we are soon starting our new adventure in America. It hasn't quite sunk in yet that I am moving to America. The house is still fully furnished and everything except personal things stands where they are used to stand.

This house will forever be ours and we will come back to it once in a while on vacations and such. The only things packed down is clothes and such thing we want to take with us to America. Our parents have allowed us to decorate our rooms with whole new furniture and things to our liking for as much money as we want probably as a kind of apology for the sudden move.

With that said I have been searching for things to design my new room with. So far, my bed is gonna be one of these 3

 So far, my bed is gonna be one of these 3