1 month later

"Elissa over here, over here!" the voice called me through the crowded halls of the school.

It is lunch break, and everyone is eager to go to the canteen since they are serving pizza today. I turned around to find the owner of the voice to my new best friend standing there waving at me with a goofy smile on her face.

When I started here a month ago, she wasn't the first to speak to me. No, the first people who spoke to me were the typical popular, beautiful mean girls of the school wanting me in their group. I walked with them for a few days but cut all my ties with them as soon as I saw them bully their fellow classmates like high school wasn't hard enough without them bullying the poor people.

That's how I came to know my new best friend. Apparently, she had been the top victim of their bullying since their grade started in high school and one day, I witnessed them bully her. She looked so fragile and scared that my heart ached for her.

I immediately shielded her from their vicious ways and cut ties with them. The next few days I spent with my new friend Emilia and recording the mean girls secretly. And when I had enough proof, I anonymously sent the videos to the principal.

To say she was furious when she saw the videos was an understatement. Not only did I sent the videos but also several voice statements from students around the school explaining how they had been bullying them for years.

Before the day even ended, she had expelled the whole mean girl group from the school with immediate effect. When they left it was like a fog lifted from the school and every student that had been bullied in the halls for years by them seemed both relieved but also 10 times happier.

It was visible how toxic the girls had been, and I was really proud of myself for doing what I did. Elijah and I as promised ignored each other as much as possible in school, and when we couldn't, we would have loud fights in the hall with students around us watching how we killed each other with our words.

"Hey girl what's up?" I asked Emilia as I reached her through the crowded halls.

"Guess what!?"

"What?"

"I just got an A in my assignment and it's all thanks to you! I have never got an A before, thank you Elissa!" she squealed as she hugged me tightly.

I laughed and together we made our way to the canteen in hopes of getting some pizza for lunch and boyy was there pizza. The canteen had prepared so much pizza that there were enough for second rounds if anyone wants that.

Thanking the lady behind the counter we made our way down to our table with all our other friends already sitting there waiting for us to arrive. The rest of lunch was spent in laughter and huge smiles on our faces as we ate the delicious pizza.

The whole school seemed to be in a good mood today that affected everyone. It was the best day I had, had in a while and I loved that we moved here from Australia. It is the best decision my parents have made in years and I couldn't thank them enough for changing our lives this way.

Even Elijah seemed to smile more than before but his fuckboy ways hadn't been left in Australia as I had hoped for. Oh no, they had only gotten worse. He was the new bad boy on the soccer team and nearly EVERY night he had a girl with him home.

The banging against the wall (cause of course we are still having our rooms next to each other) as a matter of fact only seemed to get 10 times worse when we got here. On my first day, several guys had approached me in hopes of getting my ass into their beds but no way in hell would I ever let them do that.

For my first day, I had been wearing this

Like what is so attractive about that, it is just simple clothing or is it just me? Anyway, my first day had been really chill and now it is already a month ago

After school, I walked out to my car, my brand-new black Mercedes.

Opening the driver's side, I put my bag into the passenger seat and drove out of the school's parking lot

Opening the driver's side, I put my bag into the passenger seat and drove out of the school's parking lot. As a gift from heaven, I found a place where I could fight in peace not far from where we live now, and it is amazing. It's really a guy's place with no girls allowed but I impressed the young owner so much that he let me train there but for a higher price than normal since I was a girl and well, he needs the money.

He lives on top of the training center alone and still attends high school not mine though, so his only source of income comes from his fitness. And somehow lately business hadn't been running as good, so he needs the extra money.

Not that it hurts my wallet since I have plenty of money, I have earned from fighting and I know the passwords to my parent's bank accounts so I could just take money from there. Not that they would notice since they have so much money stacked in there anyway.

Besides, I am happy that I can help him out, I even gave him a little extra than what he asked me for. As I started coming to the fitness a lot, we soon became really good friends and I also started helping him with his homework since I am pretty smart if I have to say so myself.

When I arrived at the place, an unfamiliar car was parked next to Parker's. I wondered about it since I already know everyone here and which transport system they have. Shrugging to myself I thought it was probably just a new one that wants to train here as I walked towards the entrance.

_________________________

A little short chapter but hey, sometimes we need them.

Do you have any hobbies and which one?