Football field

They put a plaster on my neck and thereafter went on to check my stomach. Leaning back a little they lifted up my dress and attended to the annoying wound. I rolled my eyes before I closed them with annoyance falling off me in waves as they looked at the wound.

Thank god for me they could save the loose stitch without too much needed and pain and soon I was ready to go with "Zane" back to the school with an ice pack on my stomach. But before we did, I pulled at Zane's sleeve.

"I can't have this dress on anymore, people keep looking up underneath it" I grumbled "Can we go to my car, I have some spare clothes in it I would like to change into?" I asked looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

He nodded and started changing direction to my car. I was about to fall asleep in his warm arms when he talked, saying we were here. Gently putting me down I held onto him with one arm so I wouldn't fall and looked after my car key Elijah gave back to me before school started.

Finding it I pressed the unlock button and opened the trunk to find my bag of spare clothes. But before I found it, I asked Zane if he could help me get my cast and shoe off first.

"This is awkward" I mumbled "Can you help me take my cast and shoe off first?" I asked looking up at him that had been looking at me the whole time.

"Sure" he mumbled out before he started gently taking the cast off my leg laying it beside me in the trunk before moving on to my flat knee-length boots or boot since I only have it on one leg. I noticed he noticed the small scars I had littered on my feet since my socks got off too and how his brow furrowed in confusion and looked up at me.

Taking my sweatpants on that matched my top with a little help from Zane, awkward might I say. I proceeded to take my dress off after making Zane look the other way. I pulled my black cardigan over me and took some flip-flops or a flip-flop and put it on my foot before starting to try and put my cast on.

After watching my many failed attempts Zane chuckled and started helping me to put it on me properly

After watching my many failed attempts Zane chuckled and started helping me to put it on me properly. Having everything back on my body I stepped down from the truck while holding Zane on his arm, locked my car, and put my keys back in my bag.