A few days later

So, it's been a few days since I was together with Patty, and no, we didn't get to do anything. We just kissed a little before we continued our evening casually talking about all kinds of stuff and then eventually, she left for her new home her family already there.

It's been a week since my aunt gave me a vacation. I was surprised she even allowed me to since she just a few hours before that ordered me to find the person responsible for the bombings of all her properties. What is she up to? I couldn't help but ask myself.

I hadn't seen Erinya or Draven in the last couple of days, mostly because first off, I have been busy. I have been going all around the city restless and picking up fights at the underground fighting clubs, accidentally killing a few on my merry way.

Second, off I have kind of been ignoring them, Draven is easy enough considering he is also busy but avoiding Erinya is a whole other matter. She is too good at locating my whereabouts, but I guess that comes with monitoring me for years.

I have been fighting so much, the bodies accidentally piling up that the news caught wind of it and now some kind of ME (medical examiner) and a homicide police team are on my ass. The world knows me as Shadow so I recorded myself in the shadows with a voice changer, telling them about a very good monolog on why they should stop trying to find me or else more bodies will start to fall, especially the innocent ones.

And as proof, I went into the ME office late at night and dumped off the body of a young quite normal girl. The only thing they don't know is that that girl was from my mafia and is totally wiped from the internet so they will never know who she is. And also, that girl was born into the mafia with no family at all left in the world, not even second or third generations.

That means they cant go into some kind of network and find a relative's DNA anywhere. Smart move on my part and they made a press conference the other day saying case closed, the killer is found which is a lie, and the name of the killer will remain a secret forever.

A little noise was made about the case closed, how it was unfair and why the name of the killer was kept secret, and all that stuff. But whatever, they listened to my words that's all that matters. Whatever, do you know that feeling you get when everything has been going too smooth for it to be good?

Yep, that's how I'm feeling right now, it has been too calm, and I can't help but dread what obviously lays around the corner. I sat on the couch casually browsing through the internet when my phone rang, and I purposefully ignored it seeing my best friend's name on the screen.

Just when I decided I was going to answer it anyway, the call cut, and my front door was burst open a very angry and scared something I have never seen on his face before, Draven came in. I jumped up, already knowing something was sooo wrong by the look on his face and his extremely tense body.

"You are so screwed!" Draven shook his head anger falling off him, so the room nearly became steamy, that is how angry he is.

"What do you mean?" I instantly felt the change in my mind and body when I spoke the words. I had slipped into my alter ego and psychopath ways, there is no telling when I will get out of it again.

"Your aunt just kidnapped my sister and all your friends and family. She is hiding them in a warehouse right now only waiting for you to arrive!" he almost yelled while I took it with deadly calm.

********************

The next few hours, Draven calmed down and we set a plan for what was going to happen. I still had the agent's number, so I called him asking him to come to my apartment asap with no questions. He hesitantly said yes, but is on his way and should be here in a few hours.

We cut off all cameras working on the top floor, Draven and i's floor and I got my weapons back and now we stood looking through them all on the dinner table. I had already change into tight black high-waisted pants and a black shirt with sleeves going to the elbow. On the side, I have my leather jacket and some black boots with hidden knives hiding in the heels.

I was putting weapons all over my body in weapon holders when it knocked on the door and my FBI agent friend walked in

I was putting weapons all over my body in weapon holders when it knocked on the door and my FBI agent friend walked in. He looked alarmed and could tell from my voice when we spoke on the phone that something was terribly wrong.

His eyes widened when he saw all the weapons on the table, and I could read his lips muttering "I knew it" quite aggressively as he made his way over to Draven and me with a grim look on his face. He stopped a few meters away from us in front of the table as I was about to finish putting all the weapons on my body.

"Andromika what is all this?!" the agent was alarmed no doubt of that, and his hand was in close reach of the gun attached to his side.

"You will be dead before you even get to pull your gun Mr. Wilden, and you're here because I need your help along with your whole team.

"Help with what, killing all the people you don't like?!" he sneered this time but still not leaving.

"Not all of them, but many of them yes. Were taking down the Shark mafia" I looked him dead in the eyes, his eyes hard and staring back at me without blinking.

***************************

After a few more questions and him figuring out I was the famous Shadow, we got to work planning everything triple checking we had the plan in order and understood each other before we moved out into our positions.

Mr. Wilde had informed his team and secretly we all drove into the night towards the warehouse where I knew my aunt would be with my family, I just hope it's only them and not any more people that I know and love, or any of Draven's for that sake.

My eyes are dead set on the goal of tonight killing my aunt with as few casualties on my side as possible, none at all would be preferable. Breathing in my I don't care attitude I parked not far from the warehouse the others a little farther away, securing the earpiece worked as it should before I set in.

The FBI team Mr. Wilden had collected already surrounded the warehouse and had killed all the guards stationed there as quietly as possible as I made my way in. The hall was dark only bathed in barely any light on the walls as my heels clanked against the floor welcoming my arrival.

I could hear my aunt talk rubbish in the distance and smirked my alter ego on 100% right now.

_______________________

Every time I read or say alter ego my mind jumps straight to Vampire Diaries and Alarick, anyone here who loves that series? 

Vote and comment yaii love ya :)