Shocked

When I came to the house, light was illuminating the driveway and the room that used to be mine was lit on. Someone was here. Silent as the night, and unexpected as death coming your way, I climbed the wall leading to my old balcony standing in the shadow of it as I looked in to see if I could find the person responsible for the light turned on.

Well, well look at that, if it isn't dear old Zane standing in the lights of my bedroom holding an old picture of me, I left on my nightstand when we moved. Getting back off the balcony I walked in the front door making more noise on purpose to alert Zane I was here.

I could hear scrambling proving the amateur he was as he tried to hide in time before I would notice him well too late for that. Even if he did manage to hide before I heard, I would have noticed his presence in other ways years ago.

I went into my room like I normally would and packed the small bag I had with me to Australian with clothes and stuff acting like I didn't notice he was there. When I took my wig off and heard the sharp intake of air coming from the closet I smirked and finally acknowledged his presence.

"Hello Zane," I said as I turned around leaning against my dresser as I looked directly at where he was standing with the slightly ajar door to the closet where he was.

He came out of his hiding, with a grim look on his face as he leaned against the closed doors, looking at me like he couldn't believe it was really me. Guess Cole never told any of them I was still alive at least 2 years ago.

Erinya:

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I saw Elissa and 1 week since the bombing of multiple of her aunt's warehouses and mansions blew up. Somehow, I just knew it was her doing although she was sitting in a plane when it happened.

I didn't expect that to happen, and Cole was clearly just as shocked as I. She had planned it out so well, it couldn't be traced back to her no matter how hard her aunt's team would try. It thrilled me seeing my enemy so angry.

Her aunt has been a thorn in many people's lives even before I got into the game years ago. And with Elissa in her game, she just became a bigger thorn in people's eyes. She must under no circumstances ever gain more power than she has right now.

Her lust for it is too strong to be good for anyone. Good or bad, underworld or not, she needs to die. In the 2 weeks after I met with Elissa, I and Cole have been working closely together in secret to try and find a way to save Elissa from her aunt's hands and at the same time kill her aunt.

I listened to music trying to calm my hectic mind when Cole stepped in through the door to Elissa's secret apartment. He looked tired and older than he should. Elissa's disappearing had really taken its toll on him throughout the years she has been gone.

All the more reason to get her back into Cole's arms so he can go back to the young cheerful man he used to be. He especially looked like this cause the now annual date of her disappearance was nearing and many people would come to the city to lay roses in front of Cole's house to pay their respect.

It was really kind of them to do that, but also very weird since Elissa hadn't even been famous for that long when she disappeared but had been such a good and kind soul that by the time she disappeared, people adored her and the whole state and country went into a sad period for a while.

Deciding to let Cole sleep for the night since he looked really haggard and tired, I went myself into one of the guestrooms to get some sleep. That night for the first time in forever I didn't dream. Not a single dream entered my mind and I slept peacefully until the son woke me up from my slumber.

Elissa:

I looked deeply at Zane as he just stood there observing me, not once breaking his stare at me. In truth, I didn't know what to do with him. What to say to him, or even how to begin explaining what had happened in the last 3 years and why I never came back when I am clearly still very much living and breathing.

His face went from shock, fear (seeing the weapons on my body), relief, anger, sadness, realization, to nothing. It was fun to watch really, all his changes in the face made me read him like a book, too easy to analyze and rip into shreds if I wanted to.

Not that, that's what I have in mind for tonight. I haven't had sex for quite a while. Not since I was last with him to be exact and that's exactly what I want right now. Sex! He could see the lust in my eyes and slowly I began, taking off all my weapons, putting them on the floor.

I unbuttoned my black silk shirt watching as his eyes fell out of their sockets. Last time he saw me naked I was still a child. Only nearly fully outgrown into my woman body at just 18. But now I'm different, I'm 21, with a body outgrown and the shape of a beautiful sexy woman.

I walked slowly towards him seeing the awakened lust in his eyes and the way he restraint himself from looking anywhere but my eyes. He gulped as I kept seducing him and with the last step, I reached him putting my fingers between his belt pulling him closer to me whispering.

"God, I've missed you" before smashing my lips against his greedily meeting my own.