Chapter 4

They went to the Vorter's house first and she wasn't very sure was right for her. She walked in and was instantly stink bombed with a horrible smell coming from upstairs. She then looked on the couch to see two parents in deep conversation with Keith, who was frowning.

"Is this a bad time?" Madame Vivian asked.

"No, not at all!" Mrs. Vorter said with a forced smile.

"Okay, this is Bianca Rose, she is the fire prodigy which you said you would wish to adopt," Master Leo said.

"Yes, Hello Bianca, my name is Brady Vorter, this is my wife Ella, and I see you have already met my son Keith, Jade, James, come introduce yourself!" Mr. Vorter said, yelling out the last sentence.

"Hi!" Said the two kids coming down the stairs and she slightly wrinkled her nose, as they smelled just like the strange odor she sensed from upstairs. Then Keith looked at her scrunched eyebrows and mouthed, welcome to my world! Bianca noticed how much the whole family looked like Keith, except for the big difference of their eyes which unlike Keith's emerald green eyes, were a deep shade of blue.

"So now that you've met the whole family, we'd love to have you here!" Mrs. Vorter said.

"Oh, thank you!" Bianca reluctantly said. She didn't know what it was but something seemed off about Mrs. Vorter and she was determined to figure it out.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Vorter, we must be going now!" Madame Vivian said.

They then left to the Quinn's house and she felt way better about this house than the last. She instantly smelled a smell much more pleasant than that of the Vorter's house and she asked what it was as it smelled like a blend of desserts being freshly made in the kitchen. She then waited as a tall, beautiful woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes with silver flecks walked in with a flowing pink dress that would make any princess from the human world jealous.

Hello, dear, my name is Olivia Quinn, but you can call me Livvy, I take it that you're Bianca Rose?" she paused until she nodded, "I think that we would have a wonderful place prepared for you here! If you do choose to live here though you should know that we are a family of five, me, my husband, and my three kids! Oh, and one of them is a fire prodigy like you too! Anyway, let me show you where you would stay if you did live here." She then followed Mrs. Quinn down the stairs followed closely by Madame Vivian and Master Leo. Bianca looked down and found a huge room that took up the equivalent of her whole house back in the human world. It had ivy green walls and vegetation was growing everywhere! While she was looking at the plants Mrs. Quinn stared at her and said, "Do you not like the plants? I was an earth prodigy back in school so sometimes I get carried away! I can get rid of them," she said as the plants began to disappear.

"No! It's okay, I love it!" and she really did. She could have a home here. All she had to do was say the word.

"I take it you enjoyed the visit to the Quinn's house?" Master Leo said as she nodded, "well they are great friends of mine."

"Now we have a few houses left, starting with the Burches," Madame Vivian said. They then walked toward a house that looked straight out of a fairy tale but had grey walls with many closed blinds. As they stepped toward the door a man came out with disheveled red hair and bags under his lime green eyes.

"Hello, Thomas, Madame Vivian said.

"Hello, to both of you, and I take it this is Bianca," he said sounding tired.

"Yes, is it okay if we come in?" Master Leo said.

"Yes, be my guest!"