𝖎𝖎. ❝The Genius❞

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 reeked of money and luxury. Anyone could tell that this building must've cost a fortune, but to people like Tony Stark, this really didn't cost that much.

Tony was in his office, looking out the big windows and searching for a specific private jet of his.

Meanwhile Happy had awakened the kids, which they both had complained to as it was 2am at night. The trip from Athens to New York was 11 hours long. Nonetheless the kids were ready, they had kept their laptops in their respective bags and were currently munching on some Cheetos and a packet of M&M's.

Alexander was the one who was the most excited to see where they were going and had thus, made Valerie switch seats with him since she wasn't even looking out of the window. "Alex, stop fangirling, it's just New York." Valerie said as Alexander had been going on and on about how amazing New York City is and it had begun irritating his sister.

"What! I'm not fangirling or whatever, it's called being excited, you should try it Val..." Alexander sassed which ended up in him receiving a scowl from his sister,

"Well Alex, right now I'm being curious...don't you think it's a bit weird for us to be travelling to New York in a jet? Normal airplanes are much less pricey than private ones..." Valerie had been thinking of the words she had just said to her brother for a while now.

"Hmm...you have a point but maybe the person who is sponsoring our trip is crazy rich, like a-a billionaire! Like Tony Stark!" Valerie immediately made a confused expression, "What would Tony Stark have to do with us? That's ridiculous Alex." Valerie thought out loud, "It was just a theory..." Alexander mumbled as he got back to watching out the window.

Happy had heard bits and pieces of the conversation that took place between the twins and he was getting kind of nervous. But before he could delve into thinking about that topic, he saw the Stark tower. It was time for the jet to land.

Tony saw his awaited private jet land, and suddenly his palms started sweating, he was nervous. How would the kids react to the news he was about to give them? Surely it won't be that bad, right? He thought.

Alexander saw the big, luminous sign of 'STARK' on the building the jet was landing. He was utterly confused but kept mum. Maybe they were just using the space for landing. The thought was unconvincing but he just decided to wait and see.

The private jet landed perfectly, and Happy got out of it, taking the twins' shoulder bags with him. Valerie was in awe, she looked around the place that they had landed on and her eyes twinkled. She was absolutely fascinated. Whereas, Alexander just nonchalantly looked at his sister, apparently this Stark Tower was a new model and it was completed just yesterday.