𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮...❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

A child's innocence is blissful, something that is not meant to be tainted by the chaotic world outside. Such was Valerie Alastair Calisto, an innocent 10 year old who lived a peaceful life with her mother and twin.

But we all know, as children grow up, they are introduced to the horrors of the world. Unfortunately, dear Valerie was introduced to these horrors much earlier than she should have. Though that story is for another day.

Valerie's twin, Alexander Alastair Calisto is her partner in crime. Both of them are well-known troublemakers throughout their entire neighborhood in their hometown Athens, Greece. The duo is lethal as both of them are smarter than kids their age. Way smarter.

They were both always curios about things that normal 10 year olds wouldn't even know how to spell. That's what made them special. And it was a trait that had been in their personalities ever since they were little babies. Yet they never ever asked about their real father. Now, that was something that worried all the adults surrounding the twins.

That aside, life was good for both of them. Valerie was in love with the bucolic and historic Athens and had a beautiful life with her mom and her brother and everyone she knew up until now.

But her life was thrown off this blissful balance when a man named after an emotion came to their house uninvited and picked up the twins to take them to New York. For reasons they both didn't know.....

How could life be happy one moment and then anything but that in the next?

That was one question that Valerie asked herself everyday.

≿━━━ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑! ━━━≾

ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴇ, ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄs ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪsᴇᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪᴛ.

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɪssᴜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɢ ᴄᴀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟs ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʟᴀʏ.

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋs, ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʀᴇғᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴀɪɴᴛ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.

ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs.

( Credits for the Gif go to: @glxnnrhees )

≿━━━━━━━━≾