ii. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - ❝New York, huh?❞

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 was a happy family. They lived their life in luxury thanks to Athena's high-paying job as a secretary for a very successful businessman. The twins went to a prestigious private school and had many friends, but they were also at the top of their classes. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Of course now these twins were smart but they were also quite the pranksters. It was a great source of entertainment for them when their mother would be out working. They would plan their shenanigans weeks before they actually executed them.

Valerie would be the one who did the field work, like setting up things and making things or constructing things while Alexander would be the brain behind the curtains. It wasn't like Valerie wasn't as smart as her brother but she just loved the risky situations and dangerous businesses while Alexander preferred to play safe. They both were different yet clicked so well.

Thus like any other day, another prank was in the process of being executed. This time, the victim would be random, anyone who rings the doorbell to their big apartment after the final touches are done, is the one they target.

The prank was not harmful, the twins always made sure that their pranks wouldn't actually hurt people, their mom would get so mad if they did that. The idea was to connect the wires of the doorbell to a small battery that was inside the house.

The field work was already done, Valerie had already messed with the electrical outlet for the doorbell and connected it's wires to the batteries that they had kept right behind the front door.

Who ever would be unfortunate enough to fall prey to their little scheme by pressing the doorbell would be feeling stunned for a minute due to a 'little' amount of shock that would go through the person's body. Of course for safety measures the kids had put on rubber slippers that they found lying around the apartment. They also had made sure to not shock the person to death.
It was just gonna be a very little amount of electricity that would go through the person's body, like a tingle, but just that the tingle would be felt like twice or thrice...they were careful regarding such plays.

The kids were getting bored out of their minds, waiting for someone, anyone except their mom to ring that damn bell. They even took turns to watch through the peephole, and it was currently Alexander's turn.

It was like God answered their prayers when Alexander saw a kinda stout man in a suit outside the door. He quickly gestured his sister to come over, watching as she dropped everything in her hands and ran towards the chair Alexander was sat on.