Chapter three•Friends and Dreams

That night I was introduced to the Hecate kids. Almost all of them had dyed hair like mine. I made some friends with some of them too. And I noticed they all had unusual names like me.

Stella Jones had midnight black hair. Her eyes changed from dark brown to royal blue. She had pale skin and light pink lips.

Cressa Flores had rainbow colored hair (I did too once, it isn't weird) and dark brown eyes. Her skin was tanned and she wore little makeup but was still beautiful.

Oceana and Willow Collins were twins. Oceana had ocean blue hair and Willow had green hair. They both had blue eyes.

And Luna Olivarez. She has dark brown hair. She's Hispanic and had dark brown eyes.

All of the girls were so nice and treated me like a sister (even though they are my half-sisters).

I was glad to finally make friends. This day was the best! First my school blows up, then my apartment building blows up, I meet a cute guy, find out I'm a demigod, got claimed by Hecate, and made some new friends. Could this day get any better?

I put on my pajamas and got into my new bed. Finally I could sleep. Memories flashed before my eyes and soon I was asleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I had awful dreams that night.

I was in the dark alley way again, only this time it was night. A cold, weak wind whistled in my ear. Now it was no longer a whistle, but a whisper. It was telling me something, but I couldn't make out the words.

"Please, speak louder, I cannot hear you," I said. I know, I'm talking to the wind. But who cares? It's a dream.

The wind became stronger and roared in my ears. "Beware! Daughter of Hecate, a monster awaits you at the place you will call home. Beware!"

What does it mean 'the place you will call home'? Did it mean the place I would call home to or the place I call home?

Then the scene changed.

I was on half-blood hill, right next to my dad's car. The door swung open and out ran (you know who) and ran to the camp. I looked at myself at the camp entrance and then I fainted. I turned around to see my dad being arrested.

The scene changed again.

I saw myself in the infirmary with Aaron standing right next to me. "I love you Avalon," he leaned over me and kissed me. But why? I barely know him.

The scene changed once again.

I saw myself sleeping in the Hecate cabin. A hooded figure climbed up the ladder to my bunk bed and stood next to my sleeping body. It took of its hood and I almost screamed. It had hair made of fire and skin white like bones. It's eyes glowed red and it had sharp vampire-like fangs.

That's when I woke up.