Episode 28

The event time was nearing, everyone's waiting for the entry of groom and bride. Ashwin & his friends were waiting for Reena. His friends knocked on bride's room door and said "Ellarum ready ah? Mappilai inga ready". Amaira said "Ponnu ready aagi kitta thatta 2 varusham aachu". Everyone giggled. Bride's room door opened, and Reena's friends came out. Reena slowly came out and her eyes was searching for Ashwin. She noticed him and smiled. Ashwin was stunned, couldn't take off his eyes looking at Reena. For a moment, he didn't realize what was going around him, even when his friends were teasing. He was speechless. Reena came towards him and pinched his hand, that's when Ashwin got back to reality. The friends teased him asking "dream land ku poitu vandhiya da? Ellarum anga sowkiyama?". After making fun of the both of them, everyone went towards the event hall. Reena asked Ashwin "why aren't you talking anything, you ok?". Ashwin replied, "Out of words, you're looking gorgeous". Reena blushed and said, "you're looking smart as well, so it's matchy-matchy". Ashwin smiled. As the bride and groom came in, everyone was smiling in happiness, some cheering and with the parents tearing in joy. Ashwin & Reena got to stage, greeted all the guests and sat down on the couple seat. Reena kept asking Ashwin "when are we going to perform, I'm feeling nervous already thinking of it". Ashwin did not say when but told "just be calm, it's going to be fine". Dinner was served and when everyone was done with it, Ashwin told Reena "we are going to perform in a bit. Be calm okay, I love you". Reena felt even more nervous, her hands got cold, but she had to remain calm. They sang & danced for the above song (a short clip is seen in the above video). They didn't do any practice for the dance, Ashwin wanted it to happen spontaneously. Though Reena was shy at first, the moment she looked at his eyes, she got along with performance. It was so beautiful that the whole crowd didn't want them to stop performing. The DJ played few other songs as well for the couple to continue dancing.

P/S - This is an edited video with a song (which Reena had written for both of them to perform during reception). Could not attach video here. It is uploaded on Instagram - (ashwinkumar.lakshmikanthan) The handle link is attached in my bio. Thank youuu💫