Episode 27

Wedding preparation are going on in a full swing. Ashwin is the eldest in the family, which means it's the first wedding in his family. Whereas Reena is the only child. All the family members are equally excited for their wedding. Few things Ashwin & Reena planned together – wedding by the beach (their love for nature and also beach is where they both confessed their feelings and got together). They wanted to perform a poem-like song written by Reena for their wedding reception. Reena suggested that they both can sing the song. Ashwin went a step further and said, "how about dancing together? It's our day, we should make it a memorable one". Reena was thinking for a while but eventually agreed to Ashwin's idea. Ashwin has also planned another little surprise for Reena on their wedding reception.

-Wedding Reception Day-

Family, relatives and friends were coming in, parents welcomed the guests. Reena and Ashwin were getting ready for the event. Harshini & Reena's friends were helping out Reena. As Reena was getting ready, her phone vibrated. Harshini took her phone and saw 'Incoming video call from Ashwin'. She showed the phone to Reena's friends and everyone started teasing Reena, saying "Looks like someone can't wait to see you. Video call lam varudhu". Reena looked at all of them, shook her head thinking why he is doing a video call. She told them "pass me the phone". Reshma said "neenga romance pandradhukelam time ille, ippove time aagudhu". Harshini answered the call and said "Hiiii (with a wide smile)". Ashwin replied "nee yen phone edutha? Where's Reena?". Harshini said "Reena's busy, anything you can let me know and I'll pass it to her". Ashwin replied "please, nee en chella thangachi dhane". The girls joined in saying "Adhelam mudiyadhu, the groom can't see the bride yet, edha irundhalum stage la pesikonga and continued on teasing Ashwin". Ashwin got shy and quickly ended the call. Reena told the girls "pity him, why are y'all teasing him?". They replied "ohh, ippove ipdiya? Apdidhan tease panuvom and laughed". They continued getting ready for the event.