Episode 21

Reena immediately looked away without responding to what Ashwin just said. Ashwin did not make it a big deal but instead said, "Come, let's go for a walk". They got down from the car and started walking towards the beach. The sound of the waves, the wind and all those night feels calmed down Reena a little. She then told Ashwin "I'm sorry, I did not say anything just now. I'm not sure on what to do". Ashwin smiled and replied, "I told you I've got an answer by looking at your eyes, you don't have to say anything more". Reena then stopped him and said, "what answer did you get?". Ashwin replied, "how about you tell me what's refusing you from listening to what's your heart & mind telling you?". Reena then said "You know me so well that I can't even put up an act to you. I would fail miserably! I'm just afraid of what will happen if all this go well? Will it always remain as a happy one? You know me, I've seen this happening to people around me and I wouldn't want to go through it. The care, love, attention, is it all going to be there always? What if it fades off, what will happen then? All these thoughts are running in my mind right now". Ashwin then said "All that question you asked, how will you get an answer without experiencing it for yourself? Close your eyes and think about it. And when you find an answer which clears all your questions, let me know. I'll be just here, walking around. Reena knew she is in love with Ashwin but due to overthinking it, she's afraid of what could happen next. She closed her eyes and all that she could vision was being happy together with Ashwin. Then, she looked out for him. Ashwin was humming to a song "Dhinasari unnai paakave, thirudiya nenjai meetkave.." and Reena continued singing to it "En veetai thedi vaa, urangamal theyavaa and held Ashwin's hand". Ashwin turned around with a surprise, looked at Reena and then looked at how she's holding his hands. He then looked at her eyes and said, "I don't know what took us so long to get to where we are now but hereafter, let's make each moment worth the wait".