Chapter 2

"Well that's an original name I guess"
Kailey was just happy she was around cute boys. She didn't care how long we talked.
After a while, me and Kailey decided to leave and go home to eat dinner.
Meatloaf.
Yum.
After we ate, We went in my room and just talked for awhile and went to bed.
Next morning Kailey went home early, so I was left bored and alone.
At about 7:30(p.m.) I got my stuff ready for school for tomorrow.
Ripped jeans and my favorite Pierce The Veil shirt.
I hopped into the shower and thought
about if I have anything to do a school tomorrow.
The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast and even if I did I wouldn't of eaten anyways.
My mom drives me and Kailey to school so I'm usually not lonely unless Kailey doesn't go.
My mom dropped me and Kailey off at the highs school and we headed to the gym. We went to our normal spot and sat with Libertie, Cara, Mia, Monika, Yasmiene, Ashley, and Nicole.
We were all in tenth grade and Nicole was in ninth so she snuck over here to sit with us.
While walking to my first hour I saw the guys. I walked over to them and said hi and they told me they were in twevlth grade.
After my four classes I finally had lunch.
Me and my friends walked to our table and guess who we saw.
Them.
Again.
In our spot.
They didn't take up much of the table, so we just sat next to them. My friends didn't know them, so I sat next to Luke and Kailey sat next to Michael. Our friends just sat by us.
After a while of talking to all of them, I think I started to catch feelings for Luke.
"Stop. He won't like you anyways" I thought.
After school me and Kailey walked to the elementary to pick up our littlest brothers. We would talk about how our day went then Kailey brought up something I kind of was expecting.
"Elaina?"
"Hm?"
"Do you like the guy with the blonde hair?"
"Luke?.."
"Yeah."
"Kind of. Maybe? I don't know."
"Ok."
After we picked up our brothers we went home.
When I got home, I decided to go to the guys' house.
I knocked on the door and stood for about five minutes. When I was about to leave, the door finally opened.