Chapter 7

OK you might know how it feels to be in pain but right now Skylar and Jamie were literally dying their best friend from they were 2 years old doesn't remember who they are.The girls cried leaving Jessica in  confusion as the boys walked in and asked what happened they told them that Jessica woke up with amnesia the boys called their mom.

"Well this is natural for half-fangs they forget who they are until their 18 birthday when the change can be complete"Mrs.Vladimir said.

"But her birthday is in two days!!" The twin exclaimed.

" well her changes will be more faster than others her skin will get paler, her hair might get darker or lighter and her body will lose a lot of fat so she can train and get some muscle after she recovers"

The girls nodded a sign that they understood .

The girls split up Jamie went to talk to Ethan while Skylar went up in a tree passing her fingers over the scars she had made on her arms and spacing out she was daydreaming about how it would've been if she and Jamie had a normal life but thinking back on it Jamie and herself were nothing normal they were unique when Jace broke her thought.

"Hey"Jace started

"Hi"

"So what you doing in a tree?"

"You know taking a breather thinking about life"

"Ooohh"Jace said while climbing up the tree.

"Yeah"

Then Jace sat beside her.

"Well I wanted to ask you a question"he stated

"OK shoot"

"I have two tickets and back stage passes to Pierce the veil I wanted to know if you wanna come with me?"

" you mean like a date?"

"If you wanted it to be"he smirked

"I would like that"

"The concert is tomorrow"

"OK"

"Oh I  almost forgot I told my mom about how you and Jamie lived in an orphanage she said she's gonna sign you out of there so you can be free"

"You guys would  do that?"

"Yeah its the least we could do for our fallen angels"

"Thank you"Skylar said as she pecked his cheek which she could see that it tainted pink.

"Can't wait for tomorrow" she said as she climbed down the tree and headed to the boys house.