Chapter 3

As the day flew by Skylar and Jamie walked back to the orphanage. As they kept walking the guys from Mrs.Greenwood's class came up to them and introduced themselves the green eyed one was Ethan Vladimir and the other was Jace Vladimir coincidentally they were both twin so the girls introduced themselves as well as Jamie and Skylar Alexus.

With the visible difference between the two boys the girls were not so identical Jamie was more tan than Skylar ,while Skylar had hazel eyes and Jamie had coco brown eyes but any on with the story the guys left and the girls talked about when they reach 18 they'll leave the orphanage and start looking for jobs and a house for both of them.

As they walked inside Gianna didn't hesitate to start them up

" oooo I saw you two whores talking to Jace and Ethan what you do try to seduce them and they rejected you two?"

Gianna said with venom dripping on every word

"No it wasn't like that they introduced themselves to us" Skylar defended feeling as though she wanted to punch her.

" oh really let's see what Ms. Kreycher says about that"as she finished she screamed to Ms.Kreycher and told her that Skylar and Jamie tried to steal her boyfriend from her.

The twins tried to explain what happened but Ms.Kreycher shut them off and said" I always knew you to were trouble but as well as disgusting trying to steal poor Gianna's boyfriend upstair both of you no supper or breakfast understood?"

"Yes Ms.Kreycher" they both said in unison and headed up stairs.

As they reached the top they dug into their bag found their homework got started and both listening to music while doing so and they back of their minds they thought 3 more months and no more Gianna after.