Chapter 2

As Sky and Jamie were walking to school they were talking about meeting up with Jessica their best friend.Even though she can be annoying as fuck or just plain perverted they loved her any way.They finally reached their destination Ridgewood Academy. They walked over to their lockers which were exactly beside each other as well was Jessica's they grabbed their history books and left heading to Mrs.Greenwood's class when Jessica came and hugged them."how are my favorite twins doing?"Jess asked.

"Jess we are the only twins you know!" Sky and Jamie answered at the same time.

"Ooh you got me there! But anyway got to class before Greenwood decides to give you both detention"

"Yeah yeah yeah we know! Later Jess"

We walked in to class a little earlier than expected so we took our usual seats at the back when everyone started to file in then finally Greenwood came in."OK class today we are doi-"she got cut off by two boys walking in both with athletic build one with green eyes and brown hair and the other with black hair and blue eyes .

"Um is this Mrs. Greenwood's class?"the blue eyed one asked.

"Yes please take a seat next to Skylar and Jamie. Girls raise your hands to show where the boys would be seating"

They both did as they were told to do raised their hands. The boys took their seat beside them the blue eyed one beside Skylar and the green eyed one next to Jamie it was great since they both didnt talk to the boys even though the guys attempted to. The hour passed by talking about the great depression. They went the whole day a few bumps from Gianna but nothing major so they let it slid hopefully Gianna wouldnt take it as a sign of her getting to them but they only knew how bad they would get it back at the orphanage.