Chapter 6

OK let's take a recap of had happened before well Ethan nearly sucked Jessica dry and right now Skylar and Jamie were panicking as to what will happen.

OK after Skylar brought Jessica over to Ethan's and Jace's house Skylar met their mom who was a doctor she told Skylar to put down Jessica in a room but no one was allowed to enter Jamie reached she started to panic and shaking violently Skylar literally thought she would break if this continued so Skylar calmed her down but Ethan and Jace decide to explain they said something about how fallen angels, werewolfs and vampires are real and that vampires guard the fallen angel speice because they are really rare and that we are fallen angels and that they are our guardians and that soon we would grow wings but be able to control them and they put a stop to vampire myths such as: vampires don't sparkles because this is not twilight and vampires don't drink because those are bullshit and that the are nocturnal well that's kinda true because vampires tend to not sleep at night because they feel restless as they were finished Skylar and Jamie said really smart like "uumm OK ".

So Ethan decided to clear the air so he explained what happened he said that this guy was beating Jessica up and that he shot Jessica so he decided to help save her so he rushed to her and bit her so that she would become a half-fang but as long as she was safe at that point Mrs.Vladimir came out and told them Jessica was alright but that things might change between them and that Jessica would have amnesia and probably bits and pieces if her memories would be gone due to the beatings she got and it would be better if the girls stayed the night so that when Jessica woke up they could see her first.

The girls stayed in the guest room and Skylar had to borrow a pair of clothes from Mrs.Vladimir because her old clothes were bloody and with that she changed and fell as sleep.

The next morning the girls ran to Jessica's room were Jessica was already awake.

"Hey Jessica" they both said.

"Umm sorry who are you? And who's Jessica?"

Shit what would we do now.