Chapter 4: The Examination

Mantis pov:

The old lizard went and grabbed a bag that the soldiers must have left behind and pulled out some ropes of varying lengths knotted at regular interval.

Osprey: Now im going to be unchaining certain parts of you i want know funny business i may not like threatening your companions but i will follow through with them.

He starts by unchaining my wings and brings over a small table with ink and lots of sheets of paper.

Osprey: Now extend all the way out for me.

I did and l takes the rope and begins to measure my wings at varying points. After he did that he begins the process over again but for body parts. Half way through the exam the door is opened by a guard.

Guard: Osprey you have company that wishes to watch you.

Osprey: Send them send them in i have to objections.

In walks Scarlet and Peril.

Scarlet: Osprey how has our little monster been?

Osprey: Good but has been a little silent not even polite enough to strike up a conversation.

Peril/Scarlet/Mantis: ... ... ...

Peril/Scarlet: Why do you have to be so... old?/You do realize his mouth is still chained?

Osprey: Ahh that would do it.

He moves close and undoes the chain around my mouth. I look at Scarlet after this.

Mantis: Shove a cactus up yours.

Scarlet: And im now regretting letting you speak.

Peril looks like shes trying not to lose it but fails as her shoulders begin to shake.

Scarlet: Now back to topic i want you to explain those two puncture marks my coroner found in my guard's spine? And remember who dies first is up to me.

Shit! There's no way out of this. Damn what choice do i have? Hmmm? None... sand covered fruit!

Mantis: My tail conceals a stinger with powerful sedatives two stings will kill some one by stopping there heart.

Scarlet: Anything else?

Mantis: Sigh... I have 4 retractable tusks.

Scarlet: Show me.

I extend my tusks and my stinger at the same time. Peril is looking at me like shes trying to find out how to kill me Scarlet is acting like she found the worlds greatest gem.

Scarlet: Oh ho ho even if i was going to give you to burn i would at least have you bear and egg with some one so i could have my own personal living weapon to play with. Now anything else?

Mantis: Instead of fire i can shoot acid that catches on fire after a few seconds and my plates are fire proof while my scales and wings are fire resistant.

By now Osprey has finished measuring me. he begins to rechain me to the eye hooks.

Scarlet: Wait hes in the cage there's no need to chain him down plus while i have his friends he's wrapped around my little finger. Now can you two leave i want to check something.

After every one leave she whips her head around to stare at me.

Warning slight 18+ section (brought to by a 16 year old author)

Scarlet: I want you to stand up in this cage wall.

What? Why would she want to do that the only thing to see on my under belly are plates and my ... oh ... Oh ... OH oh hell no what is she going to do with that?!?!?!