Introducing

-y/n POV-

After the whole incident was over, I went to go see my family. I knocked on the door to our house and my mom opened the door.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn"

"Your finally back" she said with fake tears in her eyes.

"I've been gone for literally a day." I rolled my eyes. She made a motion with her hands saying to come in so I take off my shoes and go inside.

"You didn't come home last night and I was worried" my mom said as she went into the kitchen to tell my dad that I was here. My dad came to hug me and we talked a bit. I told them I might transfer into another school and stay at the dorms there. After explaining all that, it was time to meet up with Gojo. We met up at this park but he was late.

"Yooo y/n" he yells as he sits down next to me.

"As you know, you have a curse in your body" he continues on. You just sit there and listen.

"The higher ups want to execute you because they think you will cause problems. Not just you, also Itadori" he says and you nod.

"I however, pushed the execution back so once you and Itadori eat all of his fingers, you guys will be executed. Itadori also agreed to join Jujutsu High" he exlplains.

"Wait wait wait wait. Are you trying to push me into saying yes because Itadori also said yes?" You question him.

"Haha...maybe. Well kinda. I just think that once you get ahold of this power, you can save many lives" Gojo remarks.

"I already talked about this with my parents, so I'm in." You say. Gojo flashes you a big smile and a thumbs up. You get up and start walking.

"So where are we going?" Gojo says right behind you.

"I'm not taking you anywhere" you say moving a bit faster.

"But whyyyyyyyyy?" He whines "I have no where to be and I'm bored".

"Thats not my problem, can't you annoy Itadori or Fushiguro?" You remark back.

"Itadori is mourning someone and it would be disrespectful to interrupt and Fushiguro gets mad when he is annoyed" Gojo states.

"Sooooo we are going to Tokyo" Gojo says as he drags you to the train station.

"Why do I have to go with your laundry detergent looking ass" you say as you take a seat.

"Hey that's mean. Plus 'Gojo' isn't just laundry detergent." Gojo remarks back. You laugh a bit and take out your phone to show him this.

 You laugh a bit and take out your phone to show him this

"My bad its also hand sanitizer" you laugh.

"What- how in the world did you get that?" He says also laughing a bit.

"I have my sources" you mention. You guys spent most of the rides looking at photos and laughing. Once you guys arrive there you follow Gojo to wherever he is going.

"Where are we going?" You question him.

"I heard there is a festival so I'm taking you there" he speaks. You nod and let him lead you there. Once you guys got there you started to look around. There was a lot of shops and the food made the air smell good. You turned to Gojo as he started to do a waving motion for you to come where he was.

"There are some good restaurants here that I like" Gojo says as he starts to walk past a few people. You follow soon after. You guys go to get Dango and went to a bunch of other stores.

"I'm going to go get some Taiyaki" you say as you run off. Gojo nods and starts to walk to another store that caught his eye. After walking a few minutes you spot a Taiyaki store and go to it. It was just about closing down and there was one pack left.

- Y/n's uneaten Dango POV-

Y/n reached out for the bundle of Tayaki at the same time another hand reaches.

"May I please have this?" Y/n says politely.

"Huh? But I reached it first" the person who was a girl, said.

"No you actually didn't, so I am going to take it" y/n says as she yanks it from the girls hand.

"I was trying to be nice, but I really need it right now" the girls says.

"Excuse you that was not being polite, I was being polite" y/n remarked back.

"Who are you" she asks.

"I'm y/n l/n, what about you"

"I'm Nobara Kugisaki" Nobara says. Y/n thinks for a few moments and then speaks up:

"How bout we split, we'll each get two"

"Fine" Nobara says as they split the cash. They start to walk to a bench to eat. They start to talk and interact with each other and getting to know each other. A few laughs here and there.

"Damnnnn he is hawt" they both say simultaneously as a fine man walks by. They start talking about boys and dating and so one.

"Damn gurl we have a lot in common. Gimme ur contact info" Nobara says as she types in y/n's info and gives her own.

"We gonna get along just fine" y/n says as they both laugh. A ding came from y/n's phone as she looked at the message sighed, then got up.

"I have to go but I'll call you later maybe" she says as she waves back at Nobara.

-Y/n POV-

'ugh what does Gojo want'

I continue walking towards the place were we split up. After a few minutes I see Gojo sitting on a bench with a bunch of bags. I walk over to him and he stands up.

"You got what you wanted?" I asked and he nodded.

"How long does the festival last for?"

"Oh I think it's just this week." Gojo says. Oh that's good. I can make plans with Nobara to meet up here again.

The two of you ended up going home after looking around once more.

-I just wanted to post what I have now instead of waiting for when I have the motivation to write more-
1020 words