Girl of Steel

"Ooooh glad to see that your uniform came in time Itadori" Gojo said while inspecting it from a distance.

"It's a perfect fit huh?" Itadori says and Gojo soon nods his head.

"Though it's slightly different form Fushiguros"  he continues while he starts to feel his hoodie that was attached to his uniform.

"It has a hood, for one"

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Ehhh?! I never put in a request though!" Itadori said surprised.

Lmao oof for him. He keeps on getting things changed without him knowing. Just like the P.E teacher back at school and how he changed Itadori's clubs sheet. Now it's Gojo with the uniform. Poor Itadori.

"Eh whatever, it looks cool though"

Guess he didn't seem to mind.

The girls uniform was a skirt, up to around knee-length, with leggings under and for the top, it was just a normal shirt with a button at the top.

-timeskip in Harajuku-

"Why are we meeting up in Harajuku again?" Fushiguro asked looking around. They were a lot of people and stands with different foods. There were shops with cloths, and toys for the kids.

"Because it's what she asked for" Gojo replied back to Fushiguro's question. I looked over and I saw Itadori looking around. His eyes lit up when he saw a popcorn stand.

"Oh! Popcorn! I want some!" He pointed to the direction of the stand. Before anyone could say anything he was already off in the crowd going to the stand.

"HEY! ITADORI!! GET ME SOME TOO OKAY?!" I yelled not even sure if he heard. In the mean time we all started walking towards the spot she wanted to meet up at. Soon after Itadori came back with the popcorn.

Guess there wasn't a big line if it took that quick.

He handed me a bag which mean he heard my yelling.

"What about me?" I heard. I looked over at the boys wondering who said that but they were all looking at across the street. There was a girl with light brown hair, cut to about her jaw-line and with the same uniform as us, her back facing toward us a bit.

Kinda looks like Nobara

"Ehhh.. I'm in a rush right now" the guy who she was talking to said. Kinda like he wanted to get rid of her. The man tried to walk away but she grabbed him by the suit he was wearing. He started running but couldn't go anywhere.

"We're about to go talk to her?" Itadori said.

"Don't run from me! Come out and say it!" The girl said and the man stopped moving. At this point we could clearly see her face.

NOBARA

"NOBARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed and ran to her, really excited to see her.

-one of the crusty eye boogers on Gojo's mask POV-

"NOBARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" y/n screamed as she ran toward Nobara. Nobara turned around and her eyes lit up. She quickly let go of the man, who straight away bolted away as fast as he could.(he a runner he a trackstar) they both hugged each other not letting go. Gojo and the rest had a confused look on there face. Gojo started walking towards the girls and Fushiguro and Itadori both followed.

"I'm guessing you two have met before if your acting like this?" Gojo questions them.

"Yea, we met up a few days ago I think" Nobara answered which cleared their questions.

"Well guys,this is Nobara Kugisaki, the fourth first year!" Gojo introduces her. She just stares at them.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji!"

"Fushiguro Megumi"

Nobara 'tsks'.

"What a shame..I got stuck with a potato looking pink haired boy that was definitely the type to pick his boogers when he was a kid and I high-and-mighty dude which I can't stand" she says really fast so it would be hard to understand. She then sighs.

"I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances."

"She took one look and sighed" its four sweatdrops. Fushiguro doesn't seem to mind or pay attention at all.

"Are we gonna go anywhere from here?" He asks.

"We could go do some more shopping because we didn't finish last time!!!" Y/n seemed happy but that was soon destroyed by Gojo.

"No you guys can do that another time" he says. Y/n had a sad look on her face and so did Nobara.

"Well we do have all four of you here together so we can do something other than that. Plus three of you are from the countryside."

"YAYYYY!! WE GET TO GO SOMEWHEREEE!" Y/n and Nobara start getting excited.

"So of course...we are going on a tour of Tokyo!" Gojis says looking down trying make it seem suspenseful.

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo!" All of them start chanting except Fushiguro who really didn't care at all.

"We love Tokyo!" Y/n, Itadori, and Nobara say with sparkles in their eyes. They all go to Gojo for requests and to thank him. Itadori was all over Gojo, jumping on him and hugging him and Nobara was just saying where she wanted to go. Y/n was just laughing at the scene right in front of her. Itadori and Nobara starting arguing on where to go but that soon stopped when Gojo spoke up.

"Yessir" they all kneel down on one leg except Fushiguro.

"Roppongi!" He finally announces.

"ROP"
"PON"
"GI?!"
The trio looked like they say an angel coming down from heaven. BUT IT WAS REALLY LIL NAS X GOING DOWN THAT SRIPPER POLE.(kk I shall stop😌🔫)

-timeskip at Roppongi-

-Y/n POV-

We finally arrived at Roppongi but it was not what we were expecting. Gojo led us to this old, run-down, crusty looking old building. There was the purple mist kinda like back at the school coming out of the windows.

Im guessing we aren't going to Roppongi after all, pretty sure there is a curse in here

On the other hand. I looked on my sides to see Itadori and Nobara making a fuss about this not being Roppongi.

"There is a cemetery near by so there is bound to be a curse. Your job is to exercise it" Gojo said after all the yelling and fussing was over.

-1048 words-
-sry for any spelling mistakes I finished while my mom was yelling at my dad (I need someone's knife she has been yelling for like 2 hours rn I'm not joking) and I have a math test tmr and I need help-