Day off

"HEHEHEHW SHOPPING TIME BITCH" you yelled jumping on top of Nobara.

"YESSSS" she yells back with sparkles in her eyes. Fushiguro starts to walk away wanting nothing to do with us .

"Hey. Where do you think you're going huhhhh?!???" Nobara cuts his path off and I go to them.

"Who do you think will be our personal bag carrier if you go??" I ask, giving him a slight tug to push him in front of us.

"I am being used"

"Well yea, that's what boys are for.duh"

"...."

"That's what I thought. Good going y/n"
Nobara says back to me with a fist bump. I nod back. I get an idea and I turn to Nobara and whisper in her ear. Her eyes lit up as she gets excited.

"Omg, that's such a good idea!"

"I know right! It's gonna be awesome!"

—————————————-

The group starts walking to a mall, stopping at different shops that catch the girls eyes on the way.

"Dilf energy bestie" y/n says as they pass a man sitting alone at a table.

(I would really like to say think of Toji cause this man-

But then it wouldn't make sense cause we can't have Megumi's dad here

But then it wouldn't make sense cause we can't have Megumi's dad here. He is supposed to be at the store getting milk. But just think of this person ( I forgot his name LOL)

"omg be quiet! He could've heard you!!" Nobara exclaims while trying to keep a laugh in

Nobara exclaims while trying to keep a laugh in.

"That's what I thought! He looks like a major dilf! You think he would let me hit? He could be my sugar daddy mabye." Another girlish voice joins in.