Movie night

"You freaking peice of horseshit you got us caught!" Y/n scolded Itadori.

"Me?!? You did that!!" He shot back.

"I mean it's kinda your fault y/n cause you yelled 'pass me the weed' really loudly and Gojo came" Fushiguro added going on Itadori's side.

"Ughhhhhh ok fine" she groaned. Itadori then suggested to watch a movie which they all agreed on. Y/n choose an movie called Rush Hour. Halfway through the movie y/n got up.

"Brb, imma go get some popcorn and drinks" she said while her friends nodded.

After a few minutes she came back with a bunch of bowls filled with popcorn and some drinks.

"A little bit of help please?"

"WTF Y/N HOW MANY BAGS DID YOU MAKE?!?" Itadori said surprised and quickly got up to help her.

"YOU FREAKING DUMBASS THIS IS A WHOLE LIKE 9 BAGS OF POPCORN!!"

"Actually it's 10 bags I think.." she mutters after he made that exclamation.

"10 BAGS?!?" Itadori let out a laugh after that.

"Shut up!" Y/n said embarrassed, blood rushing to her face. She processed to through some popcorn at Itadori's face.

"eEuGh" He made a unhumanly noise which made Fushiguro looks over in concern and y/n to begin laughing.

"How dare you!" Itadori tools some popcorn out of one of the bowls he had and through it at y/n. She put 2 bowls down and used to rest to dump on Itadori. He stood there with popcorn all over him for a few seconds before he starts to chase the girl around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"GET OVER HERE YOU SEXY PIRATE"

"ohHhhhHh say lesss" y/n turned around fast as she started to squint her eyes and hit her bottom lip.

"Mmmm..yuuhhhh" Itadori does the same thing. Fushiguro is just watching them with the most shocked and disgusted expression.

"..."

"HAHAHAH GOT YOU NOW" Itadori screams and dumps a bowl of popcorn on y/n who was caught off guard.

"AHHH YOU TRAITOR" she screams as she jumps back quickly but some popcorn still gets on her. Y/n picks some up off of the ground and stuffs it at the boy. They start chasing each other again.

"FUUUUUUSHIIIIIIGUROOOOOOOO" y/n yells, running towards him with tears in her eyes partly from laughing and partly from being scared for her life.

"Don't bring me into this please" he says with no expression, not even looking up from his phone.

"AHhhhHhHhHHhhH" y/n launches herself onto Fushiguro for cover hoping Itadori wouldn't through another bucket because if he did... it would get on Fushiguro and he would not like that.

"OUCHH Y/N THAT HURTS" Fushiguro said clutching the top part of his stomach. She gives him a smile which he took as a 'sorry'.

"MY TURNNNNNNNN" Itadori comes from behind scooting back a bit, getting ready to launch himself on both of his friends.

"Wait no-" y/n and Fushiguro both say at the same time but it was to late. He ran and jumped on top of y/n.

"oOoohhH HUAHAHAH" y/n got the wind knocked out of her following with a laugh at the end.

"Dude wtf was that at the enddddd" Itadori wheezed.

"It was like a demonnnnnn" They both continued to laugh until Fushiguro spoke up.

"Get off."

-Y/n POV-

"Get off." Fushiguro said with a very pissed tone.
Uh oh
Me and Itadori looks at each other with the same scared face.

"Yessir" I say and we both get off. Fushiguro then begins to stare at us while he is covered in popcorn which makes it really hard for us to lay attention. Or at least me.

"I told you not to get me in it. I do not have the energy to take care of you wanna be little kids" he scolded.

Ooooh harsh. Wanna be little kids😌

They both nodded and apologized.

"But man that was hilarious" he smiled a bit at the end.

Oh thank goodness

-that one peice of popcorn stuck in Itadori's hair POV-

They all started to laugh and y/n then got the two bowls of popcorn that she put aside and they resumes the movie.

Once it ended it was pretty late at night and everyone was sleepy.

"Ok guys it's over. Go back to your rooms and sleep" Fushiguro said all lazy. Y/n and Itadori both shook there heads no.

"It's to far and I'm lazy" Itadori said.

"Yea we are gonna stay the night"

"Fine but your sleeping on the couch" Fushiguro goes to stand up but gets pulled down by Itadori.

"Noooooooo you stay"

He pulled him down onto the couch while y/n was fast alseep. Fushiguro was trapped in the middle of them.

"I'm gonna kill you in the morning" he said but Itadori already had his eyes closed.

-in the morning-

-y/n POV-

"MEGUMI DO YOU KNOW WHERE Y/N AND ITADORI WENT??" Gojo busted in the room yelling which woke me up. I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my hands.

"ooOooOo" I see Gojo already looking at the photos he took of us.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed. I need my sleep.

"Language" he says looking up from his phone.

"What in the sexual intercourse do you want?"

"That's not helping y/n" he laughs.

"We have a new student coming today so I need you guys to get ready. Wake them up and meet me outside in 45 min" he says then leaves. At this point I really don't care so I just lean my head on the couch and close my eyes but they soon open because some hand sanitizer brand named Gojo decides to pour ice cold water on me which went all over the couch.

"WHAT THE F-" I yell but I get interrupted.

"And no going back to bed"

At least he left for good

"What in the world was that?" Itadori says next to me hugging his arms to keep himself warm.

"We have to meet the new student today so we have to get ready. Let's go Fushiguro"

I look over to the side and I see Fushiguro still sleeping.

Damn dude you could sleep through all that. Sheeeeesh you a different breed man👹

I shake him until he gets up and I tell him the news. We all go back to our rooms to get ready.

-40 min later-

We all head out and see Gojo waiting for us.

Damn he isn't late for once

"Are you guys ready to go?" He asks and we all nod. I'm kinda excited to see who it is.

————

Kinda rushed did this in the bathroom while getting ready to go somewhere but enjoy this chapter.

MGoodbye my goofy goofballs
1119 words