Potential special grade

"A cursed womb was seen by non-jujutsu sorcerers" he repeats the information of his phone. We all quickly get ready and head out to the scene.

"We only got 90% of the people out, there are still an estimate of five people in the building" Ijichi, who was in charge of telling the situation to the group, said.

"If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, it could turn into a special grade" he continues.

"Hey I don't really get what a 'special grade' means" Itadori says and you nod along and Nohara and Fushiguro sigh.

"I'll explain it so that even idiots can understand. First, there's grade four. A wooden bat is enough to exorcise them. Then there is grade three. A handgun is enough to do the job. After it is grade two it would be a close call with a shotgun. Grade one.... Even a tank would maybe not be enough. The special grade can't be taken down by even a carpet bombing of cluster bombs." Ijichi explains well.

"Damn.."

"That's real bad!"

You and Itadori were surprised. It must be really hard to defeat a special grade.

"You think we can defeat this one? We've only just begun doing this" you say. You've barely just gotten used to all this. You're probably the weakest out of all of them here.

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the level would take the job, in this case, someone like Gojo-sensei" Fushiguro explains to us.

"Where is he anyways?"

"Away on business"

"We are often short handed in this business so you will might have to take out missions out of your power, just like this one. Under no circumstances you are to fight. If you encounter it, you can either run, or die" Ijichi tells us.  We only need to get out the rest of the survivors.

"Excuse me?! Excuse me?! Where is Tadashi?!" A old lady called to us as she was being pushed back by the men at the gate, not allowing her to enter the scene.

"Is Tadashi, is my son Tadashi all right?!?" He continues. Poor woman. Her son was probably dead already. You look over to Itadori who had a sad look on his face, he looked like he was about to cry. Ijichi goes over there and gives an excuse for the lady to back away.

"Fushiguro, kugisaki, y/n" Itadori says sternly while cracking his knuckles.

"We're gonna save them"

The other agreed and you only nodded quietly. It was probably no use. They might already be dead by now if they were in a building with that thing.

At the entrance, Fushiguro summons his demon dogs. Itadori looks confused at why they needed it so Fushiguro explained.

"He will let us know when a curse gets close"

"Ah ok. Good boy, we're counting on you all right?" He goes over to pet it. You guys follow it inside and right before you went inside Nobara came to you.

"Scared?"

"No not really..well..kinda.."

"It's gonna be fine. You have us."

"Yea thanks. I'm just not so sure why we are even doing this. The people inside are probably already dead"

"Don't think like that. They could still be alive, and as soon as there is even a slight chance that they are, we gotta go save them."

"Ok"

"We got your back. Always" she says as she pays your back and walk on ahead, you following not to far behind.