Trust issues

"Yea no" I immediately told him.

"Fine. I guess you'll just keep on falling behind" he said back.

"Better than joining y'all" you scoffed and he let you out of his realm.

You practiced for a little while longer until you got tired. You started to walk back to your dorm.
_______________

The next morning you meet up with your classmates for breakfast, talking about the usual. After a while you realized training would start soon so you guys headed to the main area.

Being paired up with Nobara, you guys started fighting close combat. Keeping in mind what Gojo has taught you, you tried to focus on your cursed energy and bringing it to your fist.

As your fist comes in contact with Nobara's side, she wasn't sent flying which means your punch didn't have cursed energy. Her knee connects with your stomach and you fall to the ground. You swing your leg at her feet, tripping her and making her fall. She lands with a thud and you hear a whistle signaling that the training session was over for the time being. You get up and help Nobara up. You see Fushiguro getting water so you go to join him.

"Hello dear students!" You hear the voice of Gojo pop up.

"That was a great training sesh and I am sorry to say that something has come up for me so training will be ended now. Enjoy the rest of the day off" he said and left right after.

You guys just stand there thinking of what to do. Fushiguro is the first one to leave. You and Nobara look at each other and decide to go get some ice cream and then chill after.

___________

Nobara was asleep on the couch, the room was a mess. Popcorn scattered on the floor, candy wrappers everywhere, tons of soda cans on the table.

"Kinda bored right now" I hear sukuna say.

"Shut up. I don't care" I tell him back. Although I am also kinda bored.

I go outside the dorms just to take a walk when Gojo popped out of nowhere, surprising me.

"Y/n."

He said, his voice serious and not playful like it always is, which was made me think that something was wrong.

"I'll need you to come with me."

Definitely something wrong.

I nodded and followed him. He led me to the main building where we went into a room labeled 'conference room'. He held the door open and motioned for me to go in, which I did. He followed in after me and closed the door and stood next to it. I looked around and noticed a lot of the teachers from the Kyoto school as well as this school was here. There was a huge screen was in front of me and the teachers were sitting around it.

"Y/n. Do you know Jogo?"

Huh?

"Um. No." You said wondering what was happening and why they asked that.

Shit what if they know?

"Interesting because you were seen having a conversation with him a few days ago. You do realize that he is apart of the curses that attacked us right? He is a danger to everyone."

Utahime, one of the faculty members said.

Well yeah no shit

"I don't know. I have never seen or talked to him in my life." You said.

"Cut the shit!" Nanami slammed his hand down on the table making you flinch at the loud sound.

"We know you talked about something. You will inform us on your little conversation with him. Him and his friends are responsible for many lives" Nanami continued, not buying your lies.