Valentines day special {Chp. 3.5}

"Don't let yourself down. Everyday is a holiday, because you kept living. Someone is happy you stayed. Including me" -Jaxon Jones

[Tavros POV]

I woke up in Gamzees arms like usual in the hospital bed. I sat up and he woke up slightly before nuzzling up to my left leg and using it as a pillow going back to bed. I picked up his phone which he kept between us when we slept. The stand was too far way from the bed and he was pretty popular so his phone was usually active.

Just over night he had gotten missed called and over ten new messages. I opened them, this was usual. He wasn't worried about me seeing his messages. So I always did. Hey Gamzee! We have to hang out soon. Sent from J. Are you still seeing Tavros. He's better dude you can leave already. From Sollux. For the last time. Me and Karkat are not dating. From Equius.

Sollux was always pestering. Saying how Gamzee should just leave. He probably didn't know about.. us. Just as I was about to open another message dinged in and I looked down at Gam. He was still knocked out. He was a pretty heavy sleeper after all. I opened it and it was Nepeta. A picture of course. She always sent a picture of herself at the moment with her message. It read: I'm coming over! I can't wait to see the nerd and bad boy couple again! It's better than Karkat and Equius since they won't admit to it. :( sadly.. See you soon! ^U^.

She was the same old Nepeta. I hit the reply button, but yet again another thing popped up. A video call request flashed on his phone and guess who it was!

Nepeta!

I answered it and she smiled in the phone. I could tell she was the back of a car. I waved with my free hand that wasn't holding the phone. "Hey there!" She laughed and smiled at the phone. "I'm in a taxi on my way over. Isn't it exciting. We haven't seen each other in years."

"Well, more like a month for me." I reminded and she laughed at it. Her laugh was contagious and I covered my mouth not wanting to laugh. "Gamzee is still asleep. I'll wake him up before you get here."

"No!" She shook the phone. Probably forgetting she was holding it. "I want to see sleeping Gamzee.."

"Well do you just want a picture then?"

"Oh! That would be wonderful!" She squeaked and the taxi driver asked her to quiet down. "Well, excuse me Mr.Taxi driver." She looked up from her phone. "Every time you talk your tip goes down." There was an awkward pause. She looked back down at the phone with her smile. "Well I'll see you soon cutie. Text me the room number and that picture you promised." I nodded and she ended the call. It went back to messaging.

I sent the picture and room number in separate text. I played a game Gamzee had on his phone. It was a roleplaying game. You had to pay to go past the first chapter, but it was only four dollars so Gamzee let me get it. The nurse walked in with Nepeta who was in normal clothes. She looked comfortable. She was about to run to me when the nurse pulled her back. "Tavros? Do you know her?"

"Yeah! Please do let her in." I saved where I was in the story and closed it setting the phone between my leg and Gam. "I was at a good part too." She sat on the bed and Gamzee woke up as she turned to face us with her legs folded and her shoes off.

"Hey-o!" Nepeta woke Gamzee up and he sat up hugging me before relaxing when he realized we were in no danger.

"Jeez, could you warn us before you show up?"

"I did. I talked to the bottom in the relationship." She nodded towards me and I blushed feeling my cheeks with my hands. "Anyways! Can we go out. I want to hang out somewhere else! The hospital always scared me."

"Yeah. Just got to remember we have a time limit since Mr. here is still under hospital care." He got up and I scooted so I was facing the door with my knees over the bed. Gamzee helped me hook on the prosthetics and I sighed. "What's the matter."

"Nothing really." I smiled at him and kissed him softly. Which seemed to take him by surprise. "I was just thinking how much better it would be for us as a couple if I still had them.."

"It wouldn't change anything about how I feel about you silly. You're my miracle. Remember?" I nodded breathing out happily and he helped me stand up as Nepeta got off the bed and bounced in her spot.

"Ah! You two are just so cute! I knew it was going to happen from day one!"

"I bet you say that about everyone in our group who ended up together." Gamzee said as he was kneeling down helping fix my pants so they were down to my fake ankles. "You just shipped everyone with everyone."

"Well if I did that then no matter what I was right~" She said playfully and Gamzee stood up putting his arm around my waist. "But really, I couldn't see little Tavros here with anyone else, but you.."